Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Till few moments before i was upset thinking SLB will do what he always does. that is separate the lead pair and bestow upon them the lifetime unhappiness and misery.

But i saw the trailer of this show and SLB says that

"Mukammal mohabbat ki adhuri daastan jald hogi puri, star plus par"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G1WWUP7gOw

which means in the novel their love story was incomplete but here in this show it will be completed. he indicates that they will be together and happy.

although iam still skeptical but still i will continue to watch and the moment i don't like the track what is being shown then i will stop watching it.
-Neel- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Following the sentiments of viewers here, I am feeling nervous to put forth my view. Coz I actually am watching the show because of the novel. I am not saying that I want to see SaMud separated but the sheer thought of them not being able to unite creates a powerful love story that no one will be able to forget. As I firmly believe the thought that we should just enjoy the journey without the baggage of what may happen and what may not, I still want to watch the show and savior each and every moment of SaMudness on an edge that how the separation of the two souls will bring their emotions to another level.

After all, why do we still admire Laila-Majnu, Heer-Ranjha, Romeo-Juliet, Devdas ...its because although they all died and their bodies dessicated, its their love that still keeps them alive in us and I don't mind having SaMud's name added to the list.

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Krish38381

anshul 😡

😆 Ab tak Anshul aaya nahi abhi se bashing shuru ðŸ˜†, poor chap usko pata bhi nahi hai aage aage uska haalath Kya hone wala hai ðŸ˜†
daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I remember this guy from Kaali, where he bore the image of a good boy, nothing like his role here.