Shocking article -Saras marries Kumud's SISTER !!! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think so SLB will let the original thing happen, he will definitely mould the story a little ! Isn't it?
that would be a real bummer!!
i hav'nt seen the movie or read the novel bt my mum told me while i was watching the serial that saras gets married to kumud's sister.I just hope somehow kumud and saras end up together unike SLB movie where the main leads never have a happily ever after.

the original story was based preinderpendance, when widow  remarriages were taboo. the idea of giving up your love and presonal happiness for the sake of society and social norms is extreamly outdated.  kumud is married of to another man, but he doesnt care for her or the marriage and then he dies. but kumud instead of marrying Saras who still loves her deeply makes him marry her sister. becaues widow marriages were against the norm at that time. but this is the 21st centuary. and the idea that widow shouldent remarry is taboo in our informed and enlightened society.

this love story can only be accepted whole heartedly if it is made to change with time. or what is the point of making a doomed love story for tv. SLB should have simply stuck to making a movie a 2hrs of torture instead.

well, hopefully ! We can just wait & watch.
I guess I watched an episode recently where the bua tells the widowed grandmother "Ab zamaana badal gaya hain, vidwa bhi colourful sarees pehen sakte hain" ... Probably that was a hint ! Hopefully things are different with this serial !
me too hoping SLB will change the story otherwise audience wont like it... its daily soap..not movie.. for TRP they should go with audience liking...😊
HE WILL CHANGE...I READ SOMEWHERE THAT SARASWATHICHANDRA'S TELECASTING WAS GETTING DELAYED BECAUSE OF SOME PROBLEM WITH THE STORYLINE BETWEEN STAR PLUS AND SLB...
before the show started in one of the promo sanjay leela bhansali did say "adhuri mohabbat ki muqammal dastan". which clearly indicates they wont end up with each other. however i do hope they change the story.
I also feel there is strong possibility of the ending changing, gautam very recently said that even though they are following the novel, they will have to change the track to make the viewers happy as it is all about trps. And also kumud was a widow in the novel and movie and it was taboo to marry a widow in those times, this is why Saras could not marry her, but in modern times nobody believes this anymore.