Episode 215 Discussion: 9th March 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 215 Discussion: 9th March 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : 
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

Cheers,
SD
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 215 Discussion - EOD Summary

Of Mommy Taunts and scolds, Frightful Dream, Irritating Hug, Unpleasant witnessing, Hiding things from Family,  Sane Shooting Scenes-Life goes on...

Events of the Episode
  1. Radhaji comes home, pensive at the reaction Madhu gave to RK. She is convinced that something did happen to Madhu and she is not alright as she tried to convince everyone. Dipali hovers around her and pardon me for clipping her interaction. RK enters in anger and walks to his room. D tries to follow him and R stops her. 
  2. RK takes a liquor bottle and starts gulping down from the tumbler. R comes and taunts him if he is getting all the answers from the liquor that Madhu refused to give answers to. R mentions that she too wants to ask him, with what right he was waiting for M to come back all safe. RK gets up and tries to mask his concern as stemming from his need to keep up MCP Macho image where he cannot afford M to be coming home with a man as then people will think she dumped him as against him dumping her.
  3. R is disgusted with his masquerade and says he used to say good dialogues, but now shoots B grade dialogues from a B grade movie star. She asks him to continue with his drink and wishes him luck to get answers from it that he seeks. She leaves the room. RK is unable to continue the drink and takes the bottle to his bed and slumps on the bed and soon dozes off.
  4. RK has a dream. Where M calls him. She is in the same dress. RK runs to her and asks how is she. Before she answers he sees that she is looking elsewhere. He turns in that direction and sees pair of the same eyes that had dropped Madhu at athe chawl gate. He warns the guy not to come near Madhu, not touch her as she is his wife. But the guy beckons M with his hands on and M start to go. RK yells and tells the guy he has to tackle him before he can reach M. The guy takes a dagger and strikes RK and M shrieks RK. RK wakes up from the dream in all sweat, breaking the bottle and bleeding his hand.
  5. RK is panic stricken, makes a mental note that M is not safe and wants to call her, searches for her number from his mobile. D enters with breakfast, watches RK's hand hurt, applies band-aid. Meanwhile RK again attempts to call M when D throws the phone away. Rk emotionally wreck, takes Dips support, hugs her and seeks assurance from her(D) that nothing will happen to her(M) else he shall die. Stupid scene with hug and hand touch, we get it that RK did not know from whom he was seeking assurance, but CVs could have shown Bittuji or Radhaji, but because they shall get to know RK's state of mind they used Dips. Even Sikky would have been better, but he was left so that he catches Dip red-handed hugging RK. Yes, Sikky enters RK's room (yeah nowadays even Sikky enters RK's room, its a dharamshala so anyone can enter) sees Dips hugging RK. He calls out Dips and RK's name, D panics and leave the room. Sikky upset.
  6. Bittuji calls RK and informs shoot time. On the side, M also gets ready to go to studio against Padmini's wishes. Trishna tells M that she realizes that M has been hiding things from them from few days. M is evasive and masking her real intentions. She reaches studio does the hair for Shraddha. 
  7. RK comes and he too gets ready for his scene. He notices M, is not abnoxious or giving lover boy looks, is just seriously watching her, but at the same time is able to do a romantic scene with Shraddha in all seriousness. M looks on greatly affected at the romantic scene. We get a feeling as if she is angry that RK through this act has made her fall in love with him. Episode ends.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Angeena, Charu, SD 
Page 2 - MarathiMulgi, 4EVRoptimist
Page 3 - vkk2429
Page 4 - apolloartemis
Page 5 - river123, Soundarya22, Gurtiluv
Page 7 - Ananya05, zoya_naziya
Page 9 - supercool3
Page 10 - kt25
Page 11 - kodai
Page 16 - Opti, Sadumaneet
Page 18 - pnars

Current Track Khulasa
Page 20 -SD

Fun and creative Posts 
Page 21 - By MarathiMulgi

Rants if anyone likes
Page 8 - SD

Pictorial Commentary 

By Syl

Originally posted by: undisclosed

when rk is as cute as a drunk puppy...thats when he needs bittuji the most...to keep the dips away...

By river123
Nice!  πŸ˜†   While watching that loathsome scene of Dips with RK, and Sikky walking in, I thought that someone should explain to Dips one of the fundamentals rules of marriage - You can look but not touch! (well, that is, if you want to stay married)

sikki watching dips smuther rk!

Syl, God!!  How close !!! That's almost how Sikky looked. Incredulous and confounded beyond understanding.

after way too much thinking on my side...i had a melt down all i could hear was cinderella singing...

By SD
Yes Syl, A dream is a wish your heart makes, or rather the subconscious makes when we sleep. So true for Rishabh Kundra πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Posters by Zorica

Originally posted by: zorica

In front of you there are two almost identical pictures. Find the difference.

sultan drinks milk...and rk drinks liquorπŸ˜†

Sultan and his family

QUOTE=zorica]

Mommy's taunts and scolds - Part -I

Mommy's taunts and scolds - Part -II

Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It started with Radhaji and RK returning to the mansion. Why did Radhaji have to talk with Dipali? This woman can see RK's love but she can't see something so obvious?

RK immediately starts drinking. Radhaji again gives him a speech on accepting his love and RK does what he seems to be doing best right now .. deny, deny, deny. So carry on drinking, RK it seems to be the only thing which actually makes you see sense.

RK dreams of Madhu leaving with Sultan on her own. He lashes out saying she is his biwi, jataofies his haq.  What happened to the RK who was secure, who was sure, who was in command, who was always in control?   He has sunk so low that he actually took comfort from Dipali .. πŸ€’🀒 The way he kept asking her, not even realizing it was Dipali, "you understand, right?" You've done this to yourself RK. You won't let someone come and take Madhu away, are sure you'll die if something like that happens, in fact you'll die before you let something like that happen but you won't question yourself why you think like that. The only saving grace was Sikky's entry .. He looked so sad, poor guy. He actually thought that Dipali loved him. But this scene did not show RK in a good light. RK is just getting into more trouble.

I just felt such pity. I hate RK like this all weak and pathetic. But he did this to himself. He made his bed of nails and must now sleep on it. He deserves it for what her has done.
If this scene was with Radhaji or with an imaginary Madhu it would have been still ok but with Dipali, πŸ€’ My grandmother, who is btw 85+, just got up and went to lie down. When I asked her what's wrong, she said to call her when the scene gets over. She was just so disgusted..

Padmini tries to stop Madhu again, and Madhu ignores her.  Trishna tells Madhu about RK's frantic search for her, but Madhu pretends she doesn't give a damn. Trishna then asks her for the truth about what happened. Madhu promises this but she was lying. She has no intention of telling anyone anything. Pity Trishna couldn't realize this.

Here, the background poster of RK's movie "Ahankaar" .. was there a mark on it? As if someone had punched a hole?

Sultan on the other hand is packing up to move. He can't stay there because Madhu might get the police to his home. He doesn't trust Madhu, and why should he? But the way he said it .. He seemed to think she was something else entirely. When they focused on the bite mark πŸ˜† Madhu always leaves a mark. I think the noise was caused by Aryan. 

The scene in the set .. Seemed to me that RK was saying I love you to Madhu, everything he said seemed to be for Madhu. I might be wrong but I hope not. I really want the director to say .. this is not the dialogue. A girl can hope because I'm getting sick of seeing RK like this.

And the precap. They say the dreams you see just before waking up often come true .. And RK sees his coming to life. What will he do now? As for Sultan taking Madhu with him for Aryan.
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Radha returning to RK mansion ...can't they just chuck out Dipali πŸ€’  or at least wake up people around her that they see her real self ?? wait for how long now?? Of all the people, Radha has to discuss the last night events with HER  ! πŸ€’ Radha cud sense that Madhu is hiding something ! kuch toh galat hua hai πŸ˜† RK storms in and goes straight to his room with his whiskey..what speed man at which he gulps whiskey, woh bhi neat ! πŸ˜² he's a chronic alcoholic ! Radha asks him the obvious questions..what was he doing there? why was he upset when Madhu didn't answer him about that man? (Radha knows about him) he furnishes a  B grade explanation...right ! isse acha hota  he kept quiet...Radha left frm there telling him that the truth will be out soon...and he's the one who has to accept it, rest all of them know..

he went to his bedroom with his bottle and saw a weird dream..too much of foreboding going on since yest...πŸ˜• he's still worried for Madhu 😭 n sees that guy ,  RK warns him again that Madhu is his biwi, Sulu bhai stretches his arms, Madhu starts going towards him and that guy stabs RK ?  scary dream !!! he hurts himself & Dips phir se aa gayi πŸ€’ 

it was sad to see the pathetic state which he was in , he didn't  know WHO was in front of him, who is he talking to...the dream scared the hell out of him..and he again said "main marr jaonga, woh meri biwi hai" ...this is exactly what I was scared of, that he will slip into depression & react this way ...that was Padmini's curse...alcohol will make it worse...and this is just the beginning...but pahleez, him seeking solace in Dips arms will make me puke.🀒 If this is what they're planning to do then i better skip MB till RK is back on track ! 

Sikky finally FINALLY knew where his WIFE is when she's not found elsewhere πŸ€’ I felt bad for him but I want him to develop a spine fast & kick her out of his life...and for how long will Radha turn a blind eye towards Dips? Bittuji knows everything yet he's not acting on it?? 

Madhu is back to work? πŸ˜² i thought she has quit ! Dips is nowhere on the sets ! Padmini requests her to keep informed...Trishna told her that RK was here the last night but Madhu didn't react to it...that was expected...she promises Trishna tht she will tell her everything..yeah why not ! if the heroines stop hiding stuff,  the soap factory will come to a halt ! πŸ˜†

RK giving his shot and kept on staring at Madhu...now what is this dard-e-ishq all about? hero heroine singing be inteha, heroine keeping karvachauth, bringing tiffin in the police station, and phir, "rahul, hum ek doosre ke liye nahi bane" πŸ€£ why ? rahul had an EMA with the bar dancer cum village belle? πŸ€’ 

Madhu gave a royal ignore to RK once again, which irked him..will he or will he not say "i love you madhu" πŸ˜• 

precap is obvious..Sulu bhai kidnapping Madhu for his son Aryan..will she/will she not tell Trishna and Padmini about it?...RK saw both of them together, that was pure bakwas..misunderstanding woh bhi aise..he was pointing a gun n RK thought he's holding her by the waist πŸ˜† is speed se RK will blast off very soon..

Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Radha returning to RK mansion ...can't they just chuck out Dipali πŸ€’  or at least wake up people around her that they see her real self ?? wait for how long now?? Of all the people, Radha has to discuss the last night events with HER  ! πŸ€’ Radha cud sense that Madhu is hiding something ! kuch toh galat hua hai πŸ˜† RK storms in and goes straight to his room with his whiskey..what speed man at which he gulps whiskey, woh bhi neat ! πŸ˜² he's a chronic alcoholic ! Radha asks him the obvious questions..what was he doing there? why was he upset when Madhu didn't answer him about that man? (Radha knows about him) he gaves her a B grade dialogues...right ! isse acha hota  he kept quiet...Radha left frm there telling him that the truth will be out soon...and he's the one who has to accept it, rest all of them know..

he went to his bedroom with his bottle and saw a weird dream..too much of foreboding going on since yest...πŸ˜• he's still worried for Madhu 😭 n sees that guy ,  RK warns him again that Madhu is his biwi, Sulu bhai stretches his arms, Madhu starts going towards him and that guy stabs RK ?  scary dream !!! he hurts himself & Dips phir se aa gayi πŸ€’ 

it was sad to see the pathetic state which he was in , he didn't  know WHO was in front of him, who is he talking to...the dream scared the hell out of him..and he again said "main marr jaonga, woh meri biwi hai" ...this is exactly what I was scared of, that he will slip into depression & react this way ...that was Padmini's curse...alcohol will make it worse...and this is just the beginning...but pahleez, him seeking solace in Dips arms will make me puke.🀒 If this is what they're planning to do then i better skip MB till RK is back on track ! 

Sikky finally FINALLY knew where his WIFE is when she's not found elsewhere πŸ€’ I felt bad for him but I want him to develop a spine fast & kick her out of his life...and for how long will Radha turn a blind eye towards Dips? Bittuji knows everything yet he's not acting on it?? 

Madhu is back on work? πŸ˜² i thought she's quit ! Dips is nowhere on the sets ! Padmini requests her to keep informed...Trishna told her that RK was here the last night but Madhu didn't react to it...that was expected...she promises Trishna tht she will tell her everything..yeah why not ! if the heroines stop hiding stuff,  the soap factory will come to a halt ! πŸ˜†

RK giving his shot and kept on staring at Madhu...now what is this dard-e-ishq all about? hero heroine singing be inteha, heroine keeping karvachauth, bringing tiffin in the police station, and phir, "rahul, hum ek doosre ke liye nahi bane" πŸ€£ why ? rahul had an EMA with the bar dancer cum village belle? πŸ€’ 

Madhu gave a royal ignore to RK once again, which irked him..will he or will he not say "i love you madhu" πŸ˜• 

precap is obvious..Sulu bhai kidnapping Madhu for his son Aryan..will she/will she not tell Trishna and Padmini about it?...RK saw both of them together, that was pure bakwas..misunderstanding woh bhi aise..he was pointing a gun n RK thought he's holding her by the waist πŸ˜† is speed se RK will blast off very soon..

super analysis!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ I liked what u said πŸ‘
4EVRoptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The scene in the set .. Seemed to me that RK was saying I love you to Madhu, but I might be wrong. I hope not. I really want the director to say .. you are saying wrong lines, this is not the dialogue. A girl can hope because I'm getting sick of seeing RK like this.

@ Bold
 I hope soo too, only doubt is this time he was not looking at Madhu during the shooting of teh scene,  intestingly it was Bitujii who was, did he write this script as well?😲
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angeena

It started with Radhaji and RK returning to the mansion. And RK immediately starts drinking. Radhaji again gives him a speech on accepting his love and RK does what he seems to be doing best right now .. deny, deny, deny. So carry on drinking, RK it seems to be the only thing which actually makes you see sense.

RK dreams of Madhu leaving with Sultan on her own. He lashes out saying she is his biwi, jataofies his haq.  What happened to the RK who was secure, who was sure, who was in command, who was always in control?   He has sunk so low that he actually took comfort from Dipali .. πŸ€’🀒 The way he kept asking her, not even realizing it was Dipali, I think, "you understand right?" You've done this to yourself RK. You won't let someone come and take Madhu away, are sure you'll die if something like that happens, in fact you'll die before you let something like that happen but you won't question yourself why you think like that. The only saving grace was Sikky's entry .. He looked so sad, poor guy. He actually thought that Dipali loved him. But this scene did not show RK in a good light. RK is just getting into more trouble.
dude he didn't seek comfort from her on purpose he was still in the trance of his dream , he was in a semi conscious state ..that person couldve been anyone in place of dips and he would do the same thing cause he was in trance..it was deepali who was taking advantage. πŸ€’

I just felt such pity. I hate RK like this all weak. But he did this to himself. He made his bed of nails and must now sleep on it. I just hope I don't see it too often. If it was with Radhaji or with an imaginary Madhu it would have been still ok but with Dipali, πŸ€’ My grandmother, who is btw 85+, just got up and went to lie down. When I asked her what's wrong, she said to call her when the scene gets over. She was just so disgusted..

Padmini tries to stop Madhu again, and Madhu ignores her.  Trishna tells Madhu about RK's frantic search for her, but Madhu pretends she doesn't give a damn. Trishna then asks her for the truth about what happened. Madhu promises this but she was lying. She has no intention of telling anyone anything. Pity Trishna couldn't realize this.

Here, the background poster of RK's movie "Ahankaar" .. was there a mark on it? As if someone had punched a hole?

Sultan on the other hand is packing up to move. He can't stay there because Madhu might get the police to his home. He doesn't trust Madhu, and why should he? But the way he said it .. He seemed to think she was something else entirely. When they focused on the bite mark πŸ˜† Madhu always leaves a mark. I think the noise was caused by Aryan. 

The scene in the set .. Seemed to me that RK was saying I love you to Madhu, everything he said seemed to be for Madhu. I might be wrong but I hope not. I really want the director to say .. this is not the dialogue. A girl can hope because I'm getting sick of seeing RK like this.

And the precap. They say the dreams you see just before waking up often come true .. And RK sees his coming to life. What will he do now? As for Sultan taking Madhu with him, this seems to be for Aryan.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
If it is NOT clunk, can I call CV's dilemma? Or have they really done their homework well ?!

This was one feeling that I got from yesterday's episode. Continuing on the same unimpressive traits of Madhu and RK,... They totally confuse me with the new plotline.

I am not getting why the CVs are showing SHARP contrast as Black and White for RKs Conscious and Subconscious/Retro State. Why with his mother, he really has to give the B Grade type of dialogues and then dream almost the exact reality; which btw is diametrically opposite to what he consciously projects to others. Why did he sense danger, compromise/hostage, concern and loss?!!! Are CVs trying to set a trap for me to imagine something that is not the case ?

Why they are showing Madhu back to work in studio ?!! Didn't she quit or was it only being quitting as Dipali's hairdresser ?!! Is she running away from her family (Padmini and Trishna)?!!!!  thinking they might read her expressions?!!!! While Padmini has stopped understanding Madhu these days and is just happy for Madhu looking normal, Trishna is able to see that Madhu has started hiding things. Trishna thinks something must be going on between RK and Madhu and probably that could be the reason why he was at the chawl waiting for her.  
But now I am really confused what does Madhu want now. She won the challenge, She is able to answer back RK, She told him he needs to be fixed, She dumped him...Seems now she wants to be indifferent to him right in front of him. Is that the case? Am I getting it right ?!!! I can only wonder.

Why does RK who has to be "behosh" (unconcious/not in senses/trance) before Dipali only and get hugged by her and not before Madhu and there he becomes the perfect actor, may be looking repugnant to Madhu. Is that difference needed ? Is that even possible to be highly in senses before the object who happens to be the reason sending you in trances/dream?!!!!. Or RK losing his senses before Dipali is the only way to make Sikky realize something going on between RK and Dips? !!!!. By the looks of it, the day is not far of when RK and Dips might have a one-night stand together. Will Sikky have to see that ? And just because he has to see, it do I have to bear witness to that ? I am terribly confused now.

And Sultan and his old man, getting more and more mysterious. Now Sultan needs Madhu's services. Is there a reason behind all this or not ? Look he came to her studio. Now weren't we right he knew she was the hairdresser. Doesn't she look like a bait for Sultan's plan to get RK...because now RK's dream also suggests the same thing. If not; that this is just pure coincidence; ...then can we be spared of more coincidence ? Please...

The only person for whom I felt bad was Radhaji, when listening to that ugly explanation for his concern and his "haque" jataana over Madhu, she called him RK and showed him her mind at his class-less behaviour. She was upset at the total absense of decorum in RK's explanation of his behavior. She retreated from the insanity of the situation and the man who happens to be her son. That's the message she passed on to me.

And lastly the only person who brought cheer to me was Shraddha.  She was like a breeze, a breather who reminded me that it is still a SANE world if people stop worrying about Rishbala. Alas!!! She was on the screen for just 2 minutes. I want more screentime for her. BASS Haque hai yeh Mera !!!
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _charu_

Radha returning to RK mansion ...can't they just chuck out Dipali πŸ€’  or at least wake up people around her that they see her real self ?? wait for how long now?? Of all the people, Radha has to discuss the last night events with HER  ! πŸ€’ Radha cud sense that Madhu is hiding something ! kuch toh galat hua hai πŸ˜† RK storms in and goes straight to his room with his whiskey..what speed man at which he gulps whiskey, woh bhi neat ! πŸ˜² he's a chronic alcoholic ! Radha asks him the obvious questions..what was he doing there? why was he upset when Madhu didn't answer him about that man? (Radha knows about him) he gaves her a B grade dialogues...right ! isse acha hota  he kept quiet...Radha left frm there telling him that the truth will be out soon...and he's the one who has to accept it, rest all of them know..

Madhu is back on work? πŸ˜² i thought she's quit ! Dips is nowhere on the sets ! Padmini requests her to keep informed...Trishna told her that RK was here the last night but Madhu didn't react to it...that was expected...she promises Trishna tht she will tell her everything..yeah why not ! if the heroines stop hiding stuff,  the soap factory will come to a halt ! πŸ˜†

@bold  hilarious  really bar dancer cum village belle hehe  

@red  really kuch hua nahin and rk havin night mares yeh dekhne ke baad rk  booom
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Madhu verbally slapped RK in the wee hours of the night and RK came home to do what he does best when things don't go his way. He tries to search the answers in alcohol. His bravado in front of his mother is that all he did so far was just for curiosity.  Dude, that ego of yours is not your amigo.  Radha is thinking, who are you kidding? I wasn't born yesterday to not see thru this facade but please do continue drinking if that is what will give you solace.

Madhu is haunting RK in his dreams and she is now joined by that unknown man with the green pair of eyes. RK's subconcious comes to play and he thinks Madhu is still his wife. Good going RK, I will dump you, insult you but even then your status is my biwi. You will remain my biwi until I say so.

Dipali is causing further damage to him and now RK is so much lost in his thoughts he can't see who is in front of him, from whom he is seeking comfort. Poor Sikki, I wonder if he will seek Sultan's services on his own after he saw Dipali hugging RK in RK's room.

Looks like the production people like to live dangerously too. Must have charged the loss to RK's account if they let Madhu back on their set. I have a feeling that somewhere down the line Trishna may play a part in bringing RK and Madhu together.  "Ahankar" seems to be a superhit movie eh? The board still has not changed, looks like it is running to packed houses and may run for few weeks or months at least.

I think today's scene between heroine and RK were tailored towards RK and Madhu. DId Bittuji manage to arrange that scene. I hope so. RK you darpok, you are proclaiming your love to Madhu like this? Himmat hai to samane aa aur ailan kar.

Sultan's entry back so soon looked a bit forced to me. Is Aryan asking for Madhu now? How did he know where to find her? Sultan's resources are more efficient than RK's. RK take a note.

Precap - Sultan dares to take Madhu away at gunpoint in broad daylight and who should see this but our lovesick jealosy mein jalata hua R(omeo)K(ameena).