Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I also wanted to know what up with Udaipur ? Why was Shiv so worry ? I am glad that anandi could tell something was not right  with Shiv after the call . I hope she get his open up before they get back.
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beograd

I'm going out on a limb and making a prediction--Shiv is being called back to military duty

Called back to military duty?  When was Shiv in military?  He is supposed to be an IAS officer.  He says he is from an army family because of his grandpa.

My take is transfer (most likely) or a short posting for a month on a special assignment to Udaipur.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beograd

I'm going out on a limb and making a prediction--Shiv is being called back to military duty

Shiv and Mahi never joined Military as what happened to Mahi's father. So no Military duty. He wanted to serve the people so he joined IAS as he could not be in the Army

Meenu did not let the two boys join the Army :

Info from Episode where Alok and Ira were discussing Meeu's dislike for Anandi and her love for Shiv at the CH after AnSh rishta pakka. Alok had also said that once she accepts Anandi she will be the one to love her the most.

Edited by chahat11 - 11 years ago
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think it will be a transfer...a collector atleast stays in one district for 3-4 years...and remember anandi also said in one of the episodes...that Shiv to yahan aur 1-2 saal rahenge hi ...tab tak to main padha hi sakti hun...
so i dnt think its transfer, and even if it is Anandi would go with him... but i think it is going to be some official work or some meetings...or maybe Sanchi madam's nautanki is also possible...that she left all alone for Udaipur..
i just want AnSh to be together...wherever they are...
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 @ rdjha...yaar it's official call...coz the way shiv reply to the call...that indicate's it's officical or office releted staff...if it's sanchi drama... i mean if sanchi left for udaipur shiv will not made long face..coz sanchi is usued to travel alone...

either it;s tranfered to udaipur or it is he has to go udaipur for month or two...coz  in sbs also they indicate that anandi is leaving for udaipur...and now when bv r planning for ansh marraid life then the best place is udaipur...so just relax
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

so true...i loved her confidence...if she is in love toh dil khol ke bolo...pyaar kiya toh darna kya wo bhi apne pati se...old Anandi toh aise darr rahi thi i love u bolne mein jaise Shiv usse goli maar dega ya reject kardega...way to go Toral...thanks for bringing my futtri chidkali back ๐Ÿ‘

shinya and libs rocks...all is well...๐Ÿ˜Š,,,,,,,now...

jagat is moving so anandi...
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 but what i love the most .when she was just going say "you"...and mannu woke up...after that the expression of shiv... and the "laugh" of anandi...aisa laga jaise behte hue jharne ki awaaz ho๐Ÿ˜Š
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chumki...

what is this now yaar๐Ÿ˜ก...shiv got transfered to udaipur or what?...oh god!..i m sure shiv will suggest anandi to stay bck at jaitsar...but i think anandi will decide to leave sarpanch job and go to udaipur with shiv...if and only if cv's r focusing on ansh marraid life...

but i like confident anandi...and when again she interupet when she try to say " i love u"...woe what a lovely smile...and shiv...like a kid make a face
lot's of ansh scene together...and why didn't shiv share with anandi about the phone call...arrey batana tha na...

i simple hope that if shiv is transfered to udaipur.as our assumtion...then both of them will be in udaipur for sometime...

but i m really angry with cv's yaar.weekend ki wat laga di hai๐Ÿ˜ก.so much ansh scene...but at the end..a phone call and shiv's udas chehra...
plz cv's rahem khau hum pe...๐Ÿ˜ก

edit to add this... BTW guy's abhi yaad aaya...remember on SBS...when they were introducing toral...and when gehna was telling toral to say anandi's dialouge in rajasthani to ganga...ki ganga abhi main kuch din ke liye apne sasre udaipur ja rahi hoon"...remember...so not to fiqr...she will be with shiv in udaipur

cvs ko bas Ansh ke scene naa batane ke liye bahane chahiye mujhe to ab lag raha hai ki cvs bekar hi mein prats ko woh time nahi de paa rahi hai kahe ke nikal diya haqiqat mein cvs ko sirf jagya ke hi gungan gane hai. AngryAngry