F.I.R

F.I.R New Character Sketches (See Pg. 2) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "F.I.R New Character Sketches (See Pg. 2) (Page 2)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetz1204

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Sweetz can you add in pics on the first post?
kaunse pics shreya??

Pics of each character.

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Sure...I'll post caps of the first few episodes of the new team and then you can add the pics. Wink

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetz1204

New Character Sketches

Jwalamukhi Chautala (Played by Chitrashi Rawat): Chandramukhi's daughter Jwalamukhi is a sweet, innocent, soft spoken girl who wears spectacles and sports two plaits. No one can believe she is Chandramukhi's daughter but one sees a completely different side of her the moment she sees any crime against women. Jwalamukhi's traits are a replica of Chandramukhi Chautala!

Gopinath Gandotra (Played by Gopi Bhalla): Gopi is now retired and stays with Billu and his family. Gopi's son 'Carry on' and his grandson 'Well Gandola' also stay with them. Though Gopi is retired, he makes it a point to go to the police station regularly just to read the paper!

Billu (Played by Sandeep Anand): Aging and greying of hair hasn't changed Billu; but the only unfortunate change is that he is now married and regrets having married Bilauti who keeps him on his toes.

Bilauti (Played by Sapna Sikarwar): Billu's wife is Marwari and 'Daddy Rajasthani hai' is her much loved dialogue. She is very possessive about her mother and brother and ensures that Billu finishes his daily chores.

Pappu (Played by Dipesh Bhan): Pappu is Bilauti's mute brother who speaks like Tushar Kapoor 'aa ee ee oo khachar pachar'; and this language is only understood by Billu.

Ramsakhi (Billu's mother-in-law) (Played by Manju Sharma): Billu's mother in law is fond of cooking and forcefully feed Billu with her special dishes like katahal ke chhilke ke pakode, pyaz ke chhilke ki kheer , karele ke chhilke ka halwa. She entertains everyone with favorite dialogue is 'pallu ghuma ke'.

Well Gandotra (Played by Prana Mishra): Well is Gopi's grandson and Carry on's son. He always corrects Gopi by saying 'daddu emotional' whenever he speaks incorrect English to what Gopi replies 'yaa this one'. His mother died when he was very young and so he is adored by his father and grandfather!

Carry on Gandotra (Played by Mohit Mattu): Carry on who is Gopi's son wears a pagdi and is an over emotional father of the 8 year old 'Well'.  Instead of handling his responsibilities in the Police Station, his priority is always finishing Well's homework on time.

Commissioner (Played by Suresh Chatwal): Billu's brother in law who is now an Inspector General ensures that Pappu works with Billu in the same police station as he wants to avenge the humiliation that Billu has caused to him in the past years.

Maalpua (Played by Nirmal Soni): Maalpua is Gulgule's son who is equally obsessed with food, like his father. He never forgets to carry a school bag filled with food wherever he travels!

Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 April 2013 at 1:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhinga1masaf57sweetz1204-Sachinist--Alina.

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Excellent post above, Shreya.

Would you please make a couple of updates - 

It's Gopinath Gandotra (and not Gandola) as the character name.
Billu's ma-in-law character's name is Ramsakhi. 

Also, I *think* Sapna's last name is spelt Sikarwar (without the h) - but not sure. I remember that they updated the cast list that scrolls up at the end of the TV showing. Previously in the old cast roll, they just called her Sapna. Don't know if they updated it.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dinesh ji. Fixed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top