Reel Mahadev bows to real Mahadev-Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Mahadev of small screen aka Mohit Raina has become a rage amongst the masses. His show 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' has been emerging high on its popularity.

Dailybhaskar.com spoke exclusively to Mohit Raina about his belief in Mahadev in real life to which he replied, "Everyday I bow down to Mahadev and pray for strength to portray his role well. Not just this I also say Lord Shiva that for coming 14-15 hours I am going to portray him. Lastly, I plead for forgiveness from Shiva and audiences if I commit any mistake while essaying the role."

Mohit further added, "Every morning I chant 'Har Har Mahdev' from the core of my heart. I owe my life to Lord Shiva and I am a follower of him."

Not just Lord Shiva loves you but audiences also love the way to carry the character. Way to go Mohit!

sorry if it is posted already😳
Aww... that was sweet.

May Mahadev bestow upon you all the Happiness, Love and Success in life - Love u Mohit-wa

@ Thanks for the share pal

Regards Sia

we all love mohit, he is so humble and a good person.
He expresses hi devotion so humbly and beautifully.  Hope he will always be blessed for bringing the story of Shivji to life so well for all of us.