Chudail Baudi : the highway of Chudail near Simla

Posted: 11 years ago
The 'chudail baudi' is situated between the part of the Shimla highway from Navbahar to Chota Shimla . It is the place where the speed of your vehicle will automatically slow down , no matter how fast you were driving or how hard you press the accelerator of your car. Many people have seen a lady with long black hair covering her face and wearing a white saaree. She asks for a lift from people traveling especially at night. And even if you don't stop for offering lift she seems to be sitting in the back seat of your vehicle for some time. Some people even meet with an accident due to this distraction.
does it happen to meet with handsome dashing hunks only or will the chudail eat me for dinner too? 🤔
Jeet and Anand are not hunks by any stretch IMO.
My God.. Is this true? ðŸ˜²
Yes, of course. Simla and Mussoorie are haunted places paradise. 
Maybe its something to do with the magnetic field in the ground. Many places are known to have this kind of phenomena where cars (even big buses slow down). I myself was in a car in New Brunswick when the vehicmele started slowing down and going backward (pls note it there was no slop), but no chudail  joined .

As much as the story is making my flesh crawl, I am sure there is some plausible explanation.
Originally posted by zeezee09

Maybe its something to do with the magnetic field in the ground. Many places are known to have this kind of phenomena where cars (even big buses slow down). I myself was in a car in New Brunswick when the vehicmele started slowing down and going backward (pls note it there was no slop), but no chudail  joined .

As much as the story is making my flesh crawl, I am sure there is some plausible explanation.
\
know exactly what you mean...heard of that ...new brunswick...are you from there?

Many places which have hilly roads have this type of story. I Have seen in many places Vehicles stop to do puja in some temple  so that they donot meet with an accident  on the road due to evil influence.
Originally posted by prernacda

\
know exactly what you mean...heard of that ...new brunswick...are you from there?

Hey. No I am from Toronto and we were touring the East coast (Maritimes)  and on our way to Anne of Green Gables attraction we passed this stretch of land. I believe there are quite a lot of haunting country roads in New Brunswick.
😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›
I think you are joking...ghost tho sirf kahani mein hota hai...ager real mein hota hai tho kya animal bhi marne ke baath ghost hota hai...??
nahi ...ye ghost kyom white dress pehanthe hi...she should wear colourful dresses...just like our anamika...
Edited by arukutty - 11 years ago