Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Disappointed again

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Yesterday 8th March was International Women's day. I had a great hope that we would get an article of Avi/Rubi on uhat occasion. I saw many article regarding this day and many actors whose shows are now off air was also interviewed by both TC and TB. But not a single for Avinash or Rubina? Have the reporters forgotten Choti Bahu? CB was a pioneer of female oriented shows. It promoted women power through its name Choti Bahu. Then why no article of them? I really have no expectation from TB. It is always biased. Always they give extra attention to Some shows and actors. Have anyone noticed in this week Punar Vivah got 3 buzz article? (Sorry if any Pvian offended. My intention was not to hurt u. I just give an example).
But I had a hope TC or TOI will give one. But none. Highly disappointed...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765radev_fandeepa1122radev_no1fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disappointed again" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u... I am very disappointed with everything.. Aisa lagta hai ki sitare gardish me hai... Kahin koi manzil to nazar nhi ati..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSRfanForeverradev_no1fan

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Agree with everything you said! They again ignored avina and cb was expecting something said by them and regarding cb! So unfair only the same actors and shows are mentioned on tb articles and other sites Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSRfanForever

deepa1122

IF-Sizzlerz

deepa1122

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afss

Yesterday 8th March was International Women's day. I had a great hope that we would get an article of Avi/Rubi on uhat occasion. I saw many article regarding this day and many actors whose shows are now off air was also interviewed by both TC and TB. But not a single for Avinash or Rubina? Have the reporters forgotten Choti Bahu? CB was a pioneer of female oriented shows. It promoted women power through its name Choti Bahu. Then why no article of them? I really have no expectation from TB. It is always biased. Always they give extra attention to Some shows and actors. Have anyone noticed in this week Punar Vivah got 3 buzz article? (Sorry if any Pvian offended. My intention was not to hurt u. I just give an example).
But I had a hope TC or TOI will give one. But none. Highly disappointed...

This is nothing new this India forum is very very biased towards some shows and some actors hate to say this but something very fishy is going is it politics or something else other wiise how one show gets 3 articles in one wk and others don't get 1 measly mention in months no offence to others who love certain shows but facts are facts  and truth is hurtful but--------

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fanSSRfanForeverradev_no1fan

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
They just care about the certain shows and actors 3 articles for that Shocked definitely something fishy! They could have made an article on cb about radhika atleast on women's day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fanSSRfanForever

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Yes that 3 actor and 3 shows are favs of this Ignorance forum!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_no1fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top