Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhootneeraj

dhootneeraj

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
HI. i just wanted to know if the girl shown in friday's episode of crime patrol was pooja from roadies 9. She looked extremely similar to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "friday's episode" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
No idea dear but the girl was very cute...

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I am not sure about Roadies but she came in the star plus show ek doosre se karte hain pyaar hum as tejal. She looked much better yesterday as her look was natural. Smile

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I am not sure about Roadies but she came in the star plus show ek doosre se karte hain pyaar hum as tejal. She looked much better yesterday as her look was natural. Smile

Really..?? She was the one who played Tejal..?? Thanks for sharing this...
And, yeah, she looked young and cute...

Crime Patrol always presents actor/actresses in a natural way. Not like other shows: Make Up ki dukaan...LOL

Crime Patrol is the best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-halifax004

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Crime Patrol always presents actor/actresses in a natural way. Not like other shows: Make Up ki dukaan...LOL

ROFL

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Muskaan92

ROFL

LOLLOLLOL

You take any lead actress..forget lead..even side actress..her face will be glowing like a 1000W bulb...LOL The funniest part is that they sleep with heavy jewellery and wake up as if they have just visited the beauty parlour and spent lakhs of rupees there...LOL

Ritu-

archangel

IF-Dazzler

archangel

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
you are right ... she is Pooja bannerjee from MTV Roadies season 8... she is from Nagpur and has acted in the serial... Ek Dusre se karte hain pyaar hum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archangel

you are right ... she is Pooja bannerjee from MTV Roadies season 8... she is from Nagpur and has acted in the serial... Ek Dusre se karte hain pyaar hum

Thanks...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top