Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Xari, I 100% agree.. But there seems to be a potluck comingBig smile Was that a party nikki organized ?Wink
But Ekadeshi pooja.. We do not even get to see Men in new Sherwani's these daysOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Spoiler (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Xari, I 100% agree.. But there seems to be a potluck comingBig smile Was that a party nikki organized ?Wink
But Ekadeshi pooja.. We do not even get to see Men in new Sherwani's these daysOuch
Have I missed something? Confused  Nikki? Party?   These Modis need to let their hair down and bump and grind with the best of them ROFL.  Too much stuffiness will make the grey.

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Have I missed something? Confused  Nikki? Party?   These Modis need to let their hair down and bump and grind with the best of them ROFL.  Too much stuffiness will make the grey.

It was on line three, page four.Wink Sorry just kiddingLOL

The spoiler says Nikki calls for a potluck and Koki reveals Nikki's true intentions which causes issues in the family.. Tongue Now is this Parag's second mistress coming home or Chirag's long lost second family making their way home?Wink I do not know.. I would also certainly want to see what Nikki's true intentions are.. Most probably she was hoping to take enough food from the potluck to last a weekWink

awesome-raji

IF-Dazzler

awesome-raji

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thanks for shring! hope its not serious

cvdprasad

cvdprasad