Nadaswaram Mar 11-15 wed update on pg-4 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I like the new komaru. he is nicely kadupuyethifying rajesh...ROFL
looking forward to PAYBACK from Ragini to loosu rajesh...
she rightly said that if rajesh had directly told her about his past love affair, she would have anyway separated from him. It is true that only simple minded people are able to be honest and direct in their approach.

Poor Selvarangam...what will happen next? that ramesh is silly. 
Thanks for the updates Samyu.. :) 

name nallaaththaan irukku, engEndhu pidichinga ivangaLa?  :))
Thanks migan..

SR kku mattuma sodhani.. Nithyakkum dhan.. Wed PP nandhane oodhanum..  😭

Thanks for the updates Migan...

Plus point ... Malaysia tour for viewers is free.
thanks meenu akka for the updates 🤗

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks for the updates Migan...

Plus point ... Malaysia tour for viewers is free.

Rightly said caryn. It was really a visual treat for us.

Thanks Migan for the update. BTW did anyone notice Prasad's callous display of typical Indian behaviour. - Prasad brings icecream & after distributing discards the empty cover on the road. Foreign Landleyum we are great in  exhibiting our lack of civic sense. Was expecting Malaysian police' beep beep jeep sound. 
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Thursday Updates
Episode 735

Mageshu comes back and Rohini welcomes her but mageshu shows her anger on her and talks badly about her father and mother and how manam illama still sitting in their house nu. Rohini gets very angry and she too fights back .. mageshu gives nicely 😡 and takes the baby in. Rohini gets angry and goes to see her mother.

Rohini comes and jumps thaiya takka to her father asking why he ask Mageshu to leave the house nu .. 

Thanks for the updates Hopper. 
From where Rohini [Malar's sister] came ..😲. do you mean Paramu  ?? 
Edited by geecee - 11 years ago
Thanks all for the wonderful updates.👏
Exactly Srima, 👏I too noticed Prasad leaving his carry bag after taking ice cream, just in the middle of the street!!!  😡

Ragini should find and take the letter from Rajesh, unless Komaru had recorded whatever this Rajesh monkey told about the letter matter.😉

Also, I think when Rajesh's kallathanam comes out, Deepti is going to be very irritated at this cheap mentality and leaves him alone??!!!😉. (May thay's why they showed as Rajesh hiding his master plan in detail to Deepti)

Pavam SR, intha panappei Mageshu & Rameshu-nala.. ippa kambi counting-A?!! 😲 Don't worry SR, itho vanthittee irukkaar namma Super hero (?!!) Gopi to rescue you... Ammaa, Gobi than periya Mahaan, intha serial-a ellaaraiyum ivarthan kappathanum... Aiyooo... aiyooo... 😃😛 
Viewers-um ivarthan kappathanum... 

Edited by supree - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates.

On Thursday update a small correction.
I think Ragini's name is being used instead of Paramu in the last scene.
Originally posted by supree

Thanks all for the wonderful updates.👏
Exactly Srima, 👏I too noticed Prasad leaving his carry bag after taking ice cream, just in the middle of the street!!!  😡

Ragini should find and take the letter from Rajesh, unless Komaru had recorded whatever this Rajesh monkey told about the letter matter.😉

Also, I think when Rajesh's kallathanam comes out, Deepti is going to be very irritated at this cheap mentality and leaves him alone??!!!😉. (May thay's why they showed as Rajesh hiding his master plan in detail to Deepti)

Pavam SR, intha panappei Mageshu & Rameshu-nala.. ippa kambi counting-A?!! 😲 Don't worry SR, itho vanthittee irukkaar namma Super hero (?!!) Gopi to rescue you... Ammaa, Gobi than periya Mahaan, intha serial-a ellaaraiyum ivarthan kappathanum... Aiyooo... aiyooo... 😃😛 
Viewers-um ivarthan kappathanum... 

Exactly. Ippo Malaysia poirukkaru mahatma. Konjam wait pannuppa. Retuen aana odana he will take care. Meanwhile will Malar help mageshu??  Will that shut that **** mouth?

may be not.