CID

Bloopers in CID???

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
did u guys found any bloopers in CID, i didnt, was just thinking that looks like fireworks production is concerned about everything related to their serials n not like other daily soaps

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nope..never a blooper! But they make a fire look very fake (too computerized)
Lonelydil4u thumbnail
ya hahah i agree w/u belle1989..buh i like shows lik dat ..who neva have bloopers tho ..unlike ekta's drama EVERYTHING is like so unrealistic
aish2 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Belle1989

Nope..never a blooper! But they make a fire look very fake (too computerized)

yep, I agree

mr.illinois thumbnail
the whole serial is a blooper, all the evidence, the forensic lab that look like a old star trek , and one slap that make the witness tell the truth like a "BOLTA POPAT", i used to watch a serial name something like vomkesh bakshi, which was very interesting back in 1990's...hey but i aint complaing here it's either this or nothing so CHEERS!!!! 😳 😳
nee_1221 thumbnail
ofcourse i found so many bloopers.the funniest part is c.i.d. slapping the culprit once and he/she says the truth immediately 😆 😆
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: nee_1221

ofcourse i found so many bloopers.the funniest part is c.i.d. slapping the culprit once and he/she says the truth immediately 😆 😆

[quote=belle1989]Nope..never a blooper! But they make a fire look very fake (too computerized)[/quote]

yea...i agree with both of ya..the culprit admits everything in one slap and the fire and blasts are really fake..but besides that..there are no mistakes that Fireworks Productions makes..they are prefectionists!

Dark Divinity thumbnail
Oh come on people... do you want to see the culprits getting a barrage of slaps and kicks ? I figure one is like a token for the bashing they should be getting if they got up to the crimes that are televised! Edited by Dark Divinity - 17 years ago