Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Mere Ishq par Mere Junoon par Ab haq nahi tera (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

JareenDD

Goldie

JareenDD

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
awesome post

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Ishq par Mere Junoon par Ab haq nahi tera (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

<font color="#0099ff">i am so so sodisappointedin rk</font><font color="#0099ff">more than anything and ithinkmadhu should have slapped him again.</font><font color="#0099ff">A guy who makes mistakes can still be thought of for a second chance but even after so much of crap he gave her , he STILL does not come out his freaking bloody ego let alone realize that he has been the biggest jerk beyond repair here and has no right to give madhu attitude and tell her something like i should not have saved you from that goon. i felt so sick when he said that . she was being molested but hey more than your feelings her feelings and you have the bloody audacity to jhaado attitude after wha you did , what did you do? fulfill your egos satisfaction by saying something that low? i wish i never helped you?!?!? #$#%. gaaah.</font><font color="#0099ff">i am so angry anddisappointedwith rk and the cvs .</font><font color="#0099ff">a man who does not realize his mistakes even after so much is not worth supporting and justifying. The guy needs to crash hell and earth to get madhus trust and madhu herself back and madhu better not give in easily because of her love for him after he realizes. i mean at least realize what you have done but his ego does not even let him do THAT.Angryit is almost like just because of his one impulsive line for defending his ego , his actions have become like unforgivable almost you can say.OuchOuchOuchI want Madhu to make bharta of his ego every single day till he does not have realization.Angry</font>
Koyel Ego is something that makes u blind its the fact but when there are so many people to make u realise that you are ruining ur n someone's life still u don't get it, There is Bittu Ji n Radha ji trying to tell him but he is completing ignoring, He took revenge that was enough but then bullying on set bringing deepali in picture , He made condition worst of himself, Its time for him to realise that why he is feeling all alone n restless by not seeing her, Instead of overpowering Madhu He needs to work on How to get her back with trust, I am expecting his realisation with this J track if its on cards, Madhu jitna bhi chahe but She can't cut that love n sweet memories part She has with Rk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.Neelambari..

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RohitM90

Nice post agree with you, I think its high for Rk to let go his ego n do something for correcting his mistakes, I agree with Knot thing but if u can save the rest then why not...
Agree with you

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Thanx

..Tangled..

IF-Rockerz

..Tangled..

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
nice post

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti.M-

"Mere Ishq par Mere
Junoon par haq nahi tera"..dis BG would suit the situation much better.. RK ko junoon se zyada ishq hai, but ego beech me aaraha hai..i'm happy dat madhu showed him his position..his words were good enough to express how jealous he felt when he saw his biwi with someone else..
Yup Agree Hope he will accept it, I want to see proper growth of Rishbala relation now

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Very nice post Arnav ..
RK ko bohut papad balne padege madhu ka trust hasil kar ne keyliye..
jo boya woh hi payao gaye yeh kahawat RK par perfect fit hoti hai...
Well said if Rk wants flower then he has to get of these thorns

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
nice post arnav!! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.