Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Mere Ishq par Mere Junoon par Ab haq nahi tera (Page 2)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skandi

very nice episode...long way for RK to get madhu's love...their confused love will bring more headhache to us also...LOLLOLLOL...i really do not understand why madhu changed her emotion from gate to RK...while coming she was happy and suddenly changed, is it was sultan's warning or she came to out of dream world...ConfusedConfused
Well agree it was quick change, May be She is trying to kill her feelings
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#660099"> Awesome post Arnav ,</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#660099"> Very true , RK ne khud Madhu se saare rishte thukraye hain . Now he is trying to again use his Haq on her . Madhu is a human koi khilona nahi hai ki jab marzee aayee uske saath khalo aur jab marzee aayee usko fek do . RK needs to realise his mistake first & really try to win Madhu's trust .</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#660099"> After doing everything let Madhu decide what she wants .</font>
This is what I want him to realise his mistakes instead of making the situation the worst
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

awesome post.
Thanx dear
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

nice post sauts...DVD, AR were amazing...

coming to RK..i think he should introspect before questioning madhu..coz he has no right to do so...

Yup Sauts instead of questioning her what he needs to do is recall all his deeds to make out something better now
.Shru_RK. IF-Stunnerz
.Shru_RK.
.Shru_RK.

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
"Mere Ishq par Mere
Junoon par haq nahi tera"..dis BG would suit the situation much better.. RK ko junoon se zyada ishq hai, but ego beech me aaraha hai..i'm happy dat madhu showed him his position..his words were good enough to express how jealous he felt when he saw his biwi with someone else..
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

nice post Arnav..
I know she does love him, coz love is not a swith that can be switched off and even if he claims it ws revenge for him, her love was true. But she doesn't want to, that is what counts.
RK may be realizing he loves her and all was not acting, but what does it matter when he still does not regret causing her pain and trying to break her. He is still throwing in his attitude on her, but why shud she take it when he has broken the relation that gives him the right to do that?
why shud she believe that he was concerned for her, he has broken her trust and her faith in him, he needs to rebuild that if he wishes to have her back. instead he is accusing her of roaming around with another guy Ouch

Agree dii love can't be switched off we can just press it down sumwhere, This is what i want Rk to stop damaging the conditions to worst, Instead of protecting her he is hurting her more n also pushing her far
kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Very nice post Arnav ..
RK ko bohut papad balne padege madhu ka trust hasil kar ne keyliye..
jo boya woh hi payao gaye  yeh kahawat RK par perfect fit hoti hai...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index