Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Blackpoison

why he was worry about her wer she was bloody hell why he was in chawl nd wait for her.
He need to rest in his mansion...
Why he save her from goon.
Bichare ko puri jindagi akele hi rehna chahia tb akal ayegi.
That he need madhu.

I don't mind if he does go sleep in his room free, Showing care now can't hide what he has done in past, Zindagi ka toh pata nahi but he has to alone till he repent his mistakes real hard... Ye kaante usne khud hi plant kare hain and he has to get rid of them, And if u wanna argue then keep it outside my post
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Neelam--

Beautiful post Arnav.

Thanx dear
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mevanp

RK will have to earn Madhu's love n trust
Nice Post ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yup he has too by real hard work
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

I don't mind if he does go sleep in his room free, Showing care now can't hide what he has done in past, Zindagi ka toh pata nahi but he has to alone till he repent his mistakes real hard... Ye kaante usne khud hi plant kare hain and he has to get rid of them, And if u wanna argue then keep it outside my post

ok if u think i wanna argue than keep thinking ok mai bs tumhare post me cmnt hi nai karugi so be happy...
Arnav90 thumbnail

ok if u think i wanna argue than keep thinking ok mai bs tumhare post me cmnt hi nai karugi so be happy...

Completely your choice, Your comment reflected so i said it, Abhi tumse kuch bhi kehna bekaar hai you will realise with time onlyEdited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Completely your choice, Your comment reflected so i said it

it's really hurt me yr Thats fine. Ab nai karungi cmnt๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Blackpoison - 11 years ago
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

i am so so so disappointed in rk more than anything and i think madhu should have slapped him again.  A  guy who makes mistakes can still be thought of for a second chance but even after so much of crap he gave her , he STILL does not come out his freaking bloody ego let alone realize that he has been the biggest jerk beyond repair here and has no right to give madhu attitude and tell her something like i should  not have saved you from that goon. i felt so sick when he said that . she was being molested but hey more than your feelings her feelings and you have the bloody audacity to jhaado attitude after wha you did , what did you do? fulfill your egos satisfaction by saying something that low? i wish i never helped you?!?!? #$#%. gaaah.  i am so angry and disappointed with rk and the cvs .  a man who does not realize his mistakes even after so much is not worth supporting and justifying. The guy needs to crash hell and earth to get madhus trust and madhu herself back and madhu better not give in easily because of her love for him after he realizes. i mean at least realize what you have done but his ego does not even let him do THAT. ๐Ÿ˜ก it is almost like just because of his one impulsive line for defending his ego , his actions have become like unforgivable almost you can say. I want Madhu to make bharta of his ego every single day till he does not have realization. ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ‘ u said it all
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

why he was worry about her wer she was bloody hell why he was in chawl nd wait for her.
He need to rest in his mansion...
Why he save her from goon.
Bichare ko puri jindagi akele hi rehna chahia tb akal ayegi.
That he need madhu.

I did not get your POV ๐Ÿ˜• ?

Tum kya kehe rahi ho ? 
tanyarai10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
again a very good post arnav ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

waiting for their jealousy track eagerly 
Arnav90 thumbnail

it's really hurt me yr i was one of them who support u jb vo article wala matter hua tha i knw maine apna usename change kia so nai jante hoge fir b.
Thats fine. Ab nai karungi cmnt๐Ÿ˜Š

I know you are Meenu dear, I know you supported me maine bhi tumeh kabhi kuch nahi bola, Its just u found every post mocking these days, My post clearly is about Rk n Madhu only, I want Rk to repent thats it n you took it other way round