Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I missed yesterday epi so watched it today on 10 AM

So can't stop myself to make post on it, The epi was damn amazing, Loved it too the coreClap

The highlight of the epi for me was Rishbala convo where Madhu gave it back to Rk...

I think the new BG for Madhu would be "Mere Ishq par Mere Junoon par haq nahi tera"

It is true in a sense from What She has suffered, I don't know whether She loves Rk or Hate Rk but what She said yesterday was truth, it was definately not a weak moment for her where She has to hide something...

I remember Rk's words in chawl when he said that Chawl mein rehne wali ladki RK ke layak nahi ho sakti aur uss ladki ko chuna uska standered nahi hai...

Toh RK babu kal aap kya kar rahe thee uss Chawl wali low class ladki ko baar baar pakad karConfusedConfused

You said don't ignore my questions Do you have right to say something liek this bcoz you ignored somebody's true love just for your own satisfactionOuchOuch

My Advice to Rk would be - Go Question yourself in front of Mirror for What you have done and then decide "Do you have the right to question"

And also instead of forcing your thought on her try to get her back by correcting your damage...
I will never say that damage you have done will be corrected completely bcoz once broken left you with a "Knot and you can't that knot ever bcoz if tried to it will break again"

All in all i think jealousy track is on the way so looking forward to it, Hope it will go smoothly

P.S - The trio Drashti, Vivian n AR was awesom in their respective roles

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

tchoudhuryZindayaltanyarai10KickkAss_Aaniya_Nian4lifetharuTWAJareenDDRoohasamiaakspraSayaneeH.Lectermuskaan_cute19ShazzieSnakeEyesPoseidendevsummevanp4ever4lovesaakhi01sp110arpita20--Janvie--desait-Ratzz-RENU1111..Tangled..KittuPratzz.AbhIyalicious.bangaloresashred12wadi..dollpriyachandRolzz-WhiteGirl-kahkashansakinaankita24suk19Invisible_WingscrystalalenanehakaribaskandiMiss_uliuliLogicalNonsense-TimeOut-itsRitzihifzaaanji-mirarashmivaishNeelambari.._CookieMonster_manesha76leverners12345Surish-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Ishq par Mere Junoon par Ab haq nahi tera" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skandi

IF-Sizzlerz

skandi

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
very nice episode...long way for RK to get madhu's love...their confused love will bring more headhache to us also...LOLLOLLOL...i really do not understand why  madhu changed her emotion from gate to RK...while coming she was happy and suddenly changed, is it was sultan's warning or she came to out of dream world...ConfusedConfused

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Awesome post Arnav , 

Very true , RK ne khud Madhu se saare rishte thukraye hain . Now he is trying to again use his Haq on her . Madhu is a human koi khilona nahi hai ki jab marzee aayee uske saath khalo aur jab marzee aayee usko fek do . RK needs to realise his mistake first & really try to win Madhu's trust . 

After doing everything let Madhu decide what she wants . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tchoudhuryRENU1111.AbhIyalicious.anji-miraNeelambari..

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
awesome post.

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
nice post sauts...DVD, AR were amazing...

coming to RK..i think he should introspect before questioning madhu..coz he has no right to do so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

bangalores

IF-Rockerz

bangalores

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
nice post Arnav..
I know she does love him, coz love is not a swith that can be switched off and even if he claims it ws revenge for him, her love was true. But she doesn't want to, that is what counts.
RK may be realizing he loves her and all was not acting, but what does it matter when he still does not regret causing her pain and trying to break her. He is still throwing in his attitude on her, but why shud she take it when he has broken the relation that gives him the right to do that?
why shud she believe that he was concerned for her, he has broken her trust and her faith in him, he needs to rebuild that if he wishes to have her back. instead he is accusing her of roaming around with another guy Ouch

Edited by bangalores - 09 March 2013 at 2:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19KittuPratzzInvisible_Wings

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
  i am so so so disappointed in rk more than anything and i think madhu should have slapped him again.  A  guy who makes mistakes can still be thought of for a second chance but even after so much of crap he gave her , he STILL does not come out his freaking bloody ego let alone realize that he has been the biggest jerk beyond repair here and has no right to give madhu attitude and tell her something like i should  not have saved you from that goon. i felt so sick when he said that . she was being molested but hey more than your feelings her feelings and you have the bloody audacity to jhaado attitude after wha you did , what did you do? fulfill your egos satisfaction by saying something that low? i wish i never helped you?!?!? #$#%. gaaah.  i am so angry and disappointed with rk and the cvs .  a man who does not realize his mistakes even after so much is not worth supporting and justifying. The guy needs to crash hell and earth to get madhus trust and madhu herself back and madhu better not give in easily because of her love for him after he realizes. i mean at least realize what you have done but his ego does not even let him do THAT. Angry it is almost like just because of his one impulsive line for defending his ego , his actions have become like unforgivable almost you can say. OuchOuchOuchI want Madhu to make bharta of his ego every single day till he does not have realization. Angry

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 09 March 2013 at 2:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindayalSima14saakhi01RENU1111Invisible_Wingsanji-miramanesha76Neelambari..

Poseiden

IF-Dazzler

Poseiden

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Nice post agree with you, I think its high for Rk to let go his ego n do something for correcting his mistakes, I agree with Knot thing but if u can save the rest then why not...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.Neelambari..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.