Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Berenice

Groupbie

Berenice

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Dear India forums Members
These days I have a problem,very tangled,can u help me? here is my story...
Last month,I have a relationship with a guy,and our relationship develops fast,since we have been together only for one month, 
I dont want my parents know about our relationship,at the same time we afraid they will interfere it..
Moreover,my bf's birthday  will come half month later,I bought Lovers'clothes   online,but unfortunately mum seen it and ask me about it.
Im not willing to tell them my relationship now.A bit early I think,and Im also wonder whether it  be good to let family factors intervene a relationship?
What about ur opinion?Would u tell them about ur love?
Just discuss this problem here...
Share ur experience about it~~

Edited by Berenice - 09 March 2013 at 2:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would u tell ur family about ur love???" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
are they open minded about you dating different people, if yes then sure i would tell them.  otherwise i would just make up an excuse that it was for a friend.

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
No my family will hang me, My father is very strict I can not tell him...  

Berenice

Groupbie

Berenice

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

are they open minded about you dating different people, if yes then sure i would tell them.  otherwise i would just make up an excuse that it was for a friend.
Yea~I will tell them until I know the person is the one I want to get married.One month is too short, I think it is not the good time Embarrassed

Berenice

Groupbie

Berenice

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surabhi_G

No my family will hang me, My father is very strict I can not tell him...  
LOL~so who will u talk about?Ur brother or sister?

Berenice

Groupbie

Berenice

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
any ideas about it?

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
It's only been a month. There's no need to inform your family at this stage, it's too soon. You might not feel the same way next month depending on the ages of the parties involved. Sit it out for now. 

WaitForIt-

IF-Dazzler

WaitForIt-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Nah, wouldn't tell them so soon, it's only been a month, what's the hurry? Give it time, wait until you're sure, what if ye guys break up next month? As for the clothes you bought, just say it's a gift for a friend or anything like that. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top