The Vampire Diaries

|Discussion Thread-Ian Somerhalder Christian Grey| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
It HAS to be Ian!  And NO ONE else!! BTW, chk these fan-made trailers with Ian and Lucy...I felt tht they hv wonderful chemistry in the trailers although they hvnt shot it together :p

and

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Discussion Thread-Ian Somerhalder Christian Grey| (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Y arent there many people here?!! Dont ya want Ian as CTG?!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikha

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
In my opinion.. I can't imagine Ian as Christian Grey. I imagine someone much different than Ian when I think of Christian. That character is too perfect for any actor to play him. <3

SanzBarbie

IF-Rockerz

SanzBarbie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Would love to see Ian as Chistian :)) he would need gray lens only :)

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Ian's the best option!! When my frnd told me abt the book, I hadnt evn seen TVD..but while reading I cld just imagine Ian as Christian!! :D BTW, I hv posted some fanmade trailers on the first post of this page...chk them out they r amazing!!

jillein

jillein

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
why is everyone making such a big deal about this book and the movie to be made. This isn't a new concept or topic for books, novels, and short storys. It didnt seem like anything special to me, it was like many other storys and books i have read.  Are people that vanilla or just ignorant??????? I just dont understand and it is starting to get to me. Angry

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jillein

why is everyone making such a big deal about this book and the movie to be made. This isn't a new concept or topic for books, novels, and short storys. It didnt seem like anything special to me, it was like many other storys and books i have read.  Are people that vanilla or just ignorant??????? I just dont understand and it is starting to get to meAngry

u created a new ID just to say this??
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
They had already cast Charlie Hunnam of Pacific Rim fame for the movieDisapprove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top