Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
~Welcome!~
So, many of us must've read the FAMOUS adult romance, 50 shades of Grey (don't act all innocent, coz I know u have! LOL)

And we all know that hottie Ian Somerhalder is the BEST choice for Christian Grey! Day Dreaming He is defeating actors such as Matt Bomer and Henry Cavill in each and every poll. Thumbs Up

Ok, so basically I dont watch TVD Embarrassed but aftr reading 50 shades of Grey, I imagine Ian as THE Christian Grey and here is the discussion thread!!

So all Ian, Damon and Christian fans, come on, lets discuss Mr. Grey! Big smile

-Gauri Smile

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 09 March 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhaAwesomeness....Ruhi77...vampyrgirlrichaAngel-Jot.MistiAbhiyameerubzaratrishnawaliyaSanzBarbieiMadz-Mishu-crystalalenailuvOriginalsAvadaKedavratogepe30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Discussion Thread-Ian Somerhalder Christian Grey|" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
To be honest, I have read entire book with Ian in my mind only. I can't tell you how much pleasure it was! Wink And after I heard that Ian can be a guy to play that role, I have read it again, just to imagine perfect Ian again and again...and again! LOL (I am know I am crazily obsessed for both Ian and Grey!)

About his role, I am still confused as I were before few weeks. If he gets it and movie works then his life is set. For his career, it will be best. BUT. I hope that they will make it little decent. Coz, at first sight Fifty looks like some po*n movie but deep down it is a love story and a story of man with some hardcore serious issues. So, I just hope that they will not make it as 90% po*n and 10% story. And my first concern is that I live in India and I have no idea if it will release in India or not. And if I can't even watch that, then what's point for me to choose him or give opinion on that? Anyways, I don't know if our opinion matters. They will cast whoever they want. I love Ian. And I would love to watch Ian in that movie, I just want some level of decency. That's it.

And, Mr. Grey for me in my little imaginative world is definitely Ian Somerhalder. I can't imagine anyone else in my mind. Embarrassed Ian is definitely perfect for the role. If Ian will play the role then I will watch it. And any other actor (Matt Bomer who is second best option for this role, BTW I like him, too!) will play then I won't.

Edited by iMadz - 16 March 2013 at 1:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhaAwesomeness.SanzBarbie-Mishu-AraBearxx

meerubzara

IF-Dazzler

meerubzara

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
thanks

trishnawaliya

IF-Dazzler

trishnawaliya

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
ohooo grey's shade or demon shades...

juwi

juwi

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i want ian to work in that movie as i love the concept and story of fifty shades of grey but i don't want him to work in any po*n movie...actually im confusedConfused

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
If they really take Ian as Grey then only I m going to watch d movies, if not, wel I m not interested.
yes I have read d 1st 2 books of d series n only My Ian could b d perfect Gray ;) Since den I have bn imagining him in this role.
Also I think i ll die of happiness if my fav actress n role model Emma Watson is given the role of Ana. :D

AraBearxx

IF-Sizzlerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
NAh, I din read it but anything with Ian in it . .  I'M    I N

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
@ara n imadz: If Ian's in then awesome!!! :D There is a difference between po*n n erotic films...erotic films hv a storyline n d makers plan to gv it an NC-17 rating so many things will be mellowed bt it will be STEAMING!!! :D Also, I wld like to see Lucy Hale as Ana coz I just saw her pics on Google n feel tht she is the BEST choice!! :D Fans r keen on NIan but Nina hz said tht it may nt be possible coz fans will see them as Delena n not Christian-Anasthasia!! Oh n BTW, we need a name fr Grey n Ana like hw there is Delena, Stelena, Belward, Robsten, Abhiya, Mithvi etc...so lets decide tht!! I think we shld hv ChriSia!! :D Wht say?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhaiMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top