** SS4 : Week 6 : Mar 11th - Mar 15th ** - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jaysvimal

Wow.. It was a stupendous episode.. this proves why Classical has its own respect.. It was a bliss listening to all those wonderful songs.. and contestants today were all awesome.. I seriously wish all of them come through but that cant happen i know.. Mahitha and Sharath what a contest.. Prabhu LV was great too.. I am sure its a very tough decision in Ananth sir's hands.. 

Seriously few of those western round singers were no where near the for sure to be eliminated classical singers today.. 

Tough competition from this round... Way to go.. I am now already a fan of all these classical singers,.. 
 This is what I too wanted to write.. I agree with each word of yours Jaysvimal..  And not to forget Saivignesh he too was brilliant.. 

I wish most of the waitlisted contestants move to next round.. Many escaped choosing western songs...
Thanks for the update Sri n krithika !!!
Prabhu,Sharath-Sai Vignesh-Mahitha & Niranjana .. Wow .. These guys were outstanding! For a sec they made us forget that this actually the fourth round of selection! Awesome singing guys.Special mention to the Boys..Brilliant Guys   Edited by -Rupz- - 11 years ago
Ok i just tuned in only to find out the classical round is over ðŸ˜­..
can someone plz gimme an update on who got selected from waiting list? thanks in advance
True.. in Classical, I don't know why, but the boys always rock.. For girls, I think it is the voice and the texture that either makes or breaks.. For boys there is a magic that sets in quite early when the voice breaks and they practice carnatic music. 
Today's episode

Ramnath Vs Deepti Suresh

Ramnath - Madhavi ponmayilai (Nithyashree, Shailaja, Mahathi)
Deepti - Padariyen Padippariyen (Subha, Devan)

Mahathi - Both of you extremely brilliant. Ramnath romba soukiyama irundudu. Deepti - thonda romba katti irukkunu terinjudu, it was brilliant of you to attempt it. Tough competitors. 

8 spot selected out of 16
Wait listed Singers:

Ananth - For the first time in Auditions we have heard this level of skills. Some of these had wonderful potential, maturity, I dont think I want to lose any. All of them were extremely outstanding..

He wanted all of them to continue. He selected all the wait listed 8 as well. 

So all 16 classical singers are through to the next round. 

Awesome.. It really gave me chills running down my spine when Ananth sir announced it. My wish came true.. no one was eliminated.. True.. Classical singers truly made it worth listening to. 

Edited by jaysvimal - 11 years ago
Next Genre: Folk

Ramji (0) Vs Arvind R (5)

Ramji - sutti sutti un vala konjam surutti kolladi 
Arvind R - uchi vagundeduthu pichi poo vecha kili (Shailaja, Mahathi, Devan, Nithyashree, Subha)

Both Shailaja and Nithyashree told them their good and to be improved pointers
Saeed (4.5) Vs G Shenbagaraj (0.5)

Saeed - Madurai ku pogadadi (Nithayshree, Devan, Mahathi, Shuba, Shailaja)
Shenbagaraj - Poduvaga en manasu thangam (Shuba)

Shenbagaraj - Mahathi's comments - Peppy a irundudu
Saeed - Subha's comments - enna power irundudu

Vikram P(2) Vs Srikanth(3)

Vikram P - Veyilodu vilayadi (Devan, Shuba)

Srikanth - Chinna mani kuyile (Shailaja, NithyaShree, Mahathi)

Shuba - Vikram - Welcome to Airtel Super Singer 4. U have given us Diwali in March April.
Nithyashree - Srikanth (melodius haunting), Vikram - thee pori madiri irundudu. 

Vikram was awesome.. He lived up to his Ballelakka impact.. :) And Srikanth was entertaining to the same extent. Tough competition. 
Edited by jaysvimal - 11 years ago