Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Ok... this might be wishful thinking or so ErmmLOL

Nevertheless... here's it how i think they can move from here on WinkTongue

Spoilers suggest Ratan would be rude to Veera... knowing Ratan I can't see her doing this until she has some good interest at heart... and what could that be other than to bridge the gap that has emerged between Ranveera Ouch So as Ranvi is maintaining his distance, I think Ratan will be rude to Veera so that Ranvi gets back into his role a protective brother and an anokhi Ma... I don't think Ranvi can stay immune to Veera's tears and pain for far and that may be what Ratan will put her bet on. She knows the ice needs to be broken NOW before it solidifies itself to permanency between Ranveera which she cannot let happen. She knows Veera is not at fault and though she has not been able to accept her wholeheartedly, she has never been mean or ever has acted with any ill-interest. She acknowledges time and again that the child is innocent and not to be blamed... so I think her efforts would be directed to being Ranveera together and get him to react... or make him realize that his love for Veera is all that matters! But then i have very minimal hopes of this to work right nowOuch ... coz Ranvi too knows his mom and knows well that Veera can never be at threat around Ratan!

Meanwhile... Baldev has already vowed that he's going to spill the beans to Veera... and we know Gunjan usually ends up spilling beans on him... So I think he would be the one to provoke Ranvi into the defensive mode where he'll plunge in between Baldev and Veera to shield his little sister as Baldev is one, he recognizes as threat who has time and again tried his best to hurt Veera. So may be Gunjan once again will get a whiff of Baldev's plans and caution Ranvi who'll rush to protect Veera from the pain of the truth that has scalded his heart and knows would inflict deeper gashes on her tender heart.

So may be... the evil Baldev would have some good comings to grace his childhood LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nasl09jshree_rampinkiM--manu--Daisyvidya0906neel_jaysihuhinzChand_NiGiNa_kavya.x-bumblebee-x.-Rojaa-MyInspirationzll-Shilpa-ll-Rashu-villian-Tarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A wishful prediction ;)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nasl09

Nasl09

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
I really wish ranvi gets back to his original protective brother roop..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-ll

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

wishful thinking indeed*sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricll-Shilpa-ll

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Sigh hope this happens

euphoricll-Shilpa-ll

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
It's really heartbreaking seeing Ranvi like this . I have tears in my eyes . I want this storyline to end . Ranvi only looks good with that big smile on his face when veera say's " Moti chaaiji eh ki honda hai" . Ranvi doesn't look good with tears

So plz change the track and bring back the laughing and masti by both brother and sister

euphoricll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Kya wish hai Sonia, nice post.

I agree with you on why Ratan will be rude to Veera but the second part of your post, definitely a wishful thinking.

Let's hope Raghu sir reads you post and listens to us.Wink

Raghu sir if you are reading this, please grant us our ardaas.

vidya0906euphoric

GiNa_kavya

IF-Dazzler

GiNa_kavya

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Hope your wish comes true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I hope this happens.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.