Pavitra Rishta

I want justice for Ovi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Now, people who know me or read my posts are clearly aware of my strong dislike towards Ovi's character. But leaving my personal opinions on the character I really want justice to the girl done.
Yes, she made her fair share of mistakes. Maybe, she was insecure and demanding but that lives in all of us (most of us).
She has every right in the world to know her baby is DEAD. The baby she is breastfeeding is the offspring off her husband and his ex girlfriend aka her adoptive sister. 
I want her to ask Purvi WHY she gave her the baby, to rub it in her face? WHY SHE GAVE HER THE BABY , did anyone tell her to? It's not like she will never be able to have a baby again.. 
As much as I like Purvi and Arjun but I think Arjun has done enough on his part and now he should actually move on with Ovi. I don't particularly like them as a couple but Ovi did not deserve to be misled by Purvi like this..Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27zonannaomihyugaParinLyksShakti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want justice for Ovi" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
well said. 

nikki1591

nikki1591

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Angryu noe ekta wish must be coming true. the fact that even hardcore arvi fans are turning on purvi shows how messed up this character has become. ekta has been pushing ovi-arjun for so long and the fact that fans have finally accepted this duo, ekta must be in lalala land right nowOuch

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I don't want arovi to be all romantic ..i dont want Ekta to rub them in our faces but I am SICK of Purvi and her so called Mamta ..I am sick of her shedding tears over nothing..how much can sane people tolerate anyway
Fact is Ovi is the only sane person left in the show ..I keep myself in her shoes and I am DISGUSTED

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.