Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
so finally amit told amita that she is fat and needs to lose weight but is weight really a big issue or the rule is meant for girls only. look at batuk he is healthy and amit desn't have any problems with it. i know batuk is a friend and all but amit looks beyond the weight and likes the personality so why can't he do the same for amita? i know girls are suppose to be skinny, pretty and smart and what not but personality bhi kuch cheez hoti hain naa who cares if the girl is miss.world but she is rude and has no brains uska bhi kya faiyda after all a girl needs to know and maintain relationships with the family which is the main thing. Amita can lose weight after marriage too just by eating healthy but on her own pace. i am like one of those million girls like amita happy and healthy so thats why making a topic. kyunki i found that really rude and nasty honestly he could of said in a better way but i guess amit is freaking out so he is saying whatever is coming in his mind. i really want to see amit encouraging amita to loose weight not to look skinny but for a better health and i would love to see them bond where they will devlop a understanding for each other plus it would be a new concept for audience to watch hubby supporting wife in losing weight which is not normal in everyday life. what u guys think?

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 08 March 2013 at 10:34pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfan--manu--mariyemRaleighbcat-Swetha-zuenashiveniohmygodurgreatnan6hinzdsupriyawadi..doll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is weight really a big issue? your take" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nan6

Goldie

nan6

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
yes you are right weight is so a big problem...i think amit might be said this matter in a nice way...and i hope he will be very supportive to amita...but amita looks pretty when she is healthy she is cute...Smile
nice post...

Edited by nan6 - 08 March 2013 at 11:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--manu--wadi..doll

Qanita

Groupbie

Qanita

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
the problem is amit is an intelligent guy where as amita is always confused and sorry to say but she is kind of dumb. there lies the major problem. you can't make someone intelligent. so amit is trying to make her perfect in physical sense which is the only thing he can do. he liked snehal because she was intelligent. my brother cum cousin is damn intelligent and he feels bored in a company of stupid or dumb woman. amita needs to get a little mature. n realistically speaking both of them have freedom to choose whoever they want as their life partner apart from the fact that they are lead characters and they're destined to be together for ever.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

--manu--Raleighbcatsrinivasrishiohmygodurgreatnan6hinzbewafasweetmadhuriwadi..dollKhatamKahaniMiss.Colorfull

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qanita

the problem is amit is an intelligent guy where as amita is always confused and sorry to say but she is kind of dumb. there lies the major problem. you can't make someone intelligent. so amit is trying to make her perfect in physical sense which is the only thing he can do. he liked snehal because she was intelligent. my brother cum cousin is damn intelligent and he feels bored in a company of stupid or dumb woman. amita needs to get a little mature. n realistically speaking both of them have freedom to choose whoever they want as their life partner apart from the fact that they are lead characters and they're destined to be together for ever.
agree with you. Amita is really a simple girl with a dream of mr. Perfect n that's about it but amit wanted a smart career oriented woman so they are a mismatch specially when amit keeps telling himself that he will never live amita. As for looks both of them are at the same level but as for intelligence amita was always protected by her friends n family so she always remained in a shell n never grow out of it. If u have a job you automatically develop social skills when talking to ppl n learning new things n behavior become easy which sadly amita never had a chance to learn. I hope in future amita changes herself for good so no key makes fun of her but keeps herself the way she is now with a caring attitude towards everyone. Amita is too bholi for amit.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

QanitaRaleighbcat--manu--ohmygodurgreatnan6zuenahinzwadi..dollKhatamKahani

dsupriya

IF-Dazzler

dsupriya

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I love the way they are bringing out mans desires for thin girl. I think in marriage weight should not be main constraint. Because there are many women who are thin but put on after pregnancy. Weight loss should be for health reasons and should be Amitas choice and not amits Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0ravsimmariyemnan6uniquebluerosewadi..doll55shobha

sweetmadhuri

IF-Dazzler

sweetmadhuri

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I guess in arranged marriages it is
Coz even in my family my cousin
Was asked to loose a little weight
So that she looked good with the thin guy
Though she isn't as fat as Amita is

Edited by sweetmadhuri18 - 09 March 2013 at 5:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemwadi..doll

AkhdaKhabroo

AkhdaKhabroo

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I liked the way they have shown the weight loose concept for girls.
I think one should loose weight just to be healthy and if obese.
Amita is neither of it .Also it is very interesting to see that most of the women
In the show apart from young girls snd amita are shown on healthier side.

But I do agree it does hilight the ground reality that the girl should be thin and look
Pretty while the guys can be anything sad but true and I am glad that CVs are looking at this
In a different angle hopefully will bring in some awarenedd og how gender biased our society
Is.

Keep watching this show looks promising and something we all can relate to.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ravsimmariyemRaleighbcatnan6zuenasweetmadhuri-Sanjana-

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I really believe people should be looking into the personality rather than how he or she looks. commenting on someone's looks may even kill their confidence .it's not like Amita doesn't know she's fat and neither is she too young to decide how she wants herself to be , so amit shouldnt be asking her to loose weight or anything.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem--manu--hinzwadi..doll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.