Fan Fictions

The Lovers Point - part 1~page1!!

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

soo iam back with one of my own fanfics

The Lovers Point --

a point whre all lovers meet have lovely discussions sometimes they part and some times they live together for life long

in this story all stories will be seen and narrated by our own lovers point who has witnessed the love of all the lovers

firstly this story will be short stories about the various couples and hence we will deal with one couple at a time and get to know their story from our very own narrator the lovers point

soo according to me the first story will be comming up with the first part i post and keep guessing the couples i will write about

if u all like my idea u can post ur comments asking me to continue

thats it as of now

love

apra😳

Edited by apra - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insia12 thumbnail
Sounds interesting.....do cont sooon!!!!

Iqra
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sounds very intresting
plz start soon
mpatel97508 thumbnail
sounds very interesting!! 😊 continue soon! πŸ˜‰
hawoo thumbnail
hey apra sounds intrestin...plz cont soooooon!!!!!!! πŸ˜›
ruby89 thumbnail
apra that sounds great πŸ‘ wil be waiting for it to start πŸ˜ƒ

-Ruby
apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

the lovers point

part1:-)

the lovers point is the most amazing place situated in one of the highest  hill of shimla people having hectic schedule do come to visit once in a life time with their lovers or life partners well this is considered auspicious as well as romatic....lovers meet lovers part , this point has witnessed tragic as well as happy endings of all love stories and it will narrate the story from its point of view.......

lovers point aka lp-- hmmm its been another hectic day for me and finally the night has fallen ........ nothing interesting happened today lovers came and went away some of them were sad and some of them looked as if they were compromising.......its been ages since i have seen lovers like those two....my favorite couples ....well let me first introduce u to them

the lover boy-- angad khanna

his lady love -- kripa

it was really awesome when they first met well surely it had to be love at first sight

a tall dark and handsome guy who was the dream of every girl in the city , and a cute little innocent but charming girl,

well it happened one day when angad khanna who had a fight with his parents moved into an empty house near to kripa's .......

---------------------------by iqra------------------------------------------

ok this fanfic will be written by our very own me_iq that's iqra who will write the next part soon

hope u all like it

apra😳 

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
great part! I love Angad adn Kripa, Im glad this ones about them! Cont. soon!
insia12 thumbnail
Thanx apra sis 4 writing my name......but u hav 2 post the first part i will surely write the second....

Iqra 😳 😳 😳
insia12 thumbnail
luks like nobody liked it???????