Twitter/FB Updates - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
BaljitBaljit ?@TweetBaljit4 Apr

Inspector kavi with cricket legend madanlal on the sets of #shapath @LifeOKTV. Telecast of this spcl episode on 6th pic.twitter.com/wKee5Rc9lN

BaljitBaljit ?@TweetBaljit4 Apr

Inspector kavi of #shapath coached by legend madanlal on the sets of @LifeOKTV. Cricket special starts this sat pic.twitter.com/qrRok4G5Ju

BaljitBaljit ?@TweetBaljit1h

"@tellychakkar: Aman Verma to join Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath as the new ACP? http://tellychakkar.com/news/aman-verma-join-hum-ne-li-hai-shapath-new-acp …" #shapath @LifeOKTV

Yogesh ?@mumbaicha_twitu2 Apr

Sarwar Ahuja, Milind Gunaji out of Shapath, Karan approached: There is a lot happening in the thriller drama H... http://bit.ly/16giMmW 

Mala SalariyaMala Salariya ?@Mala_Salariya7 Apr

Had Rs.3000 stolen on the shoot, this SUCKS!

Karishma Modi GulzarKarishma Modi Gulzar ?@karish_matic5h

Superr se bhi uparr excited for my today's super stunt...love my job!!! #shapath

Life OKLife OK ?@LifeOKTV6 Apr

In this #IPL frenzy the #Shapath team brings you cricket special! Don't miss 'Hum Ne Li Hai...#Shapath' tonight at 9pm only on #LifeOK

BaljitBaljit ?@TweetBaljit12h

#shapath's thriller story this sun:'rise of machines'@LifeOKTV. Machines go crazy and kill human beings @piyushsahdav pic.twitter.com/Vz9Rwn5xhL

Karishma Modi Gulzar ?@karish_matic

Bruised shoulder,knees,elbows,torn pant...aaahh...sign of a stunt well done...love my job!!! @LifeOKTV #shapath pic.twitter.com/ZPc0F2oazI

Karishma Modi Gulzar ?@karish_matic

Pheww...finally,end to an action packed day...a few bruises here n there but all worth d pain! @LifeOKTV #shapath pic.twitter.com/hTkxFrHrco