Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

preeti maasi (Page 2)

sameersaagar Senior Member
sameersaagar
sameersaagar

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Preeti beats all completion in giving a dose of her own medicine to Sheela & tackles Sheela so well.Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whooshy92Messi9110Rahma11ankur281anusha.cochin

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Originally posted by ankur281

@Anusha/Rahma, I really enjoyed the scene when Sheila was forced to take off the necklace by Preeti under the adverse circumstance aur jab koi rashta nehi bacha toh kehne lagi "Yeh necklace nikal hi nehi rahi hai"... as is if it has became a part of her body...Wacko..ROFL

Avantu then said to someone standing behind Sheila "Jara madat kijiye inhe utar ne mein..."..LOL...and then she is knowingly broke the strand of neckace before handing it over it to Pankhu...

This auraat is a complete misfit to the otherwise aristocrat DM...really want know whether Anuj brought her or Nanaji into Diwan family...

Preeeti really stood out today..will love to see more such acts from her in future...she can only stand behind PaYa against the dirty sheila since Avantika became mauni these days...

I loved Preetys expressions while saying " OMG...yeh nakli hein...Mujhe batha hein bhabhi aap ki dil bahuth komal hein...par Latika ki doosri engagement na...Yeh set kaise gift karoonga"LOL

Yeah Anusha, Preeti indeed hit two targets with one dart through that line...LOL

Par yeh sasuji aur bahurani...dono ki chamri itni moti hai ki kisi bhi tano ka koi asar nehi hota inpe...yeh dono hi apna imaan giryi rakh chuke hain...dekhna hain kuan kispe bhari padta hai...I am just waiting for the days when Sheila will taste the effect of her own medicines and find all her plans failing against Latika...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110Rahma11anusha.cochin

GHANGAS Senior Member
GHANGAS
GHANGAS

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
She is superub as a rifter.
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Preeti Masi is amazing! She is a beauty with brains for sure! Heart
avyarima Senior Member
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
i feel bad for Latika...lol
not only that she didnt get that necklace, but she will never wear golds again...since she accepted that she has gold allergy. Preeti Maasi will use that to keep her from using their family jewelries...and all will go to Pankhu Dancing

thank you Maasi...can can solve any problem my darling. if Adi and Pankhu had told you about Harish's illness, things would not have gone far...you would have solved it too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11anusha.cochin

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Loved preeti .. She's the only one who knows exactly wht Sheila and Latika are like ! Hopefully she helps in exposing both xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110Rahma11anusha.cochin

Messi9110 Groupbie
Messi9110
Messi9110

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Preeti Maasi is awesome, her protective nature towards Adi and Pankhuri is admirable. I also loved the Avantika and Maasi scene, loved it how Avantika was supportive to her sis. And how sure was almost motherly too her. More scenes of these two please!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11anusha.cochin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index