Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rahma11

Rahma11

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Haha I was wondering what she was going to do about the necklace, the way she played it off hahaha, she didn't just humiliate her, but also gave the necklace to pankhu ROFL

Preeti maasi is definitely going to be the reason why Latika won't be able to create a rift between Paya and guaranteed she'll either make sheila's life miserable or will stop this wedding at any cost (considering are too busy with Hartika to notice what's brewing on the other end!)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuanjalianjaliwhooshy92aish77sameersaagarankur281anusha.cochinTacker_Holic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "preeti maasi" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I loved the way Preety teasing Latika and Sheela

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11sameersaagarankur281

puja145

puja145

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i love preety masi 2 much.. She is best.. How she sweet with pankhu and adi. Adi & pankhu also love masi no dought..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliavyarimaRahma11sameersaagarankur281anusha.cochinMrDarcyfan

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@Anusha/Rahma, I really enjoyed the scene when Sheila was forced to take off the necklace by Preeti under the adverse circumstance aur jab koi rashta nehi bacha toh kehne lagi "Yeh necklace nikal hi nehi rahi hai"... as is if it has became a part of her body...Wacko..ROFL

Avantu then said to someone standing behind Sheila "Jara madat kijiye inhe utar ne mein..."..LOL...and then she is knowingly broke the strand of neckace before handing it over it to Pankhu...

This auraat is a complete misfit to the otherwise aristocrat DM...really want know whether Anuj brought her or Nanaji into Diwan family...

Preeeti really stood out today..will love to see more such acts from her in future...she can only stand behind PaYa against the dirty sheila since Avantika became mauni these days...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliwhooshy92Messi9110sameersaagarRahma11anusha.cochinMrDarcyfan

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
loved preety masi teaching both those greedy witches a lesson
I found it funny cos sheila was eyeing pankus jewellery in the safe
Her greedy hands wanted that as well but afta pretty exposure she
Got nothing and panku got their share of the jewellery as well widout
Tricks . I think preety is the only one who knows both sheila and latikas
True colours and will be on the lookout for gameplan. These two wiyches
Better watchout like the jewellery their half portion of the property will also go to panku becos all their plotting and planning will blow up in their faces.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliwhooshy92Messi9110sameersaagarRahma11ankur281lizzie1765leavesandwavesanusha.cochinMrDarcyfan

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

@Anusha/Rahma, I really enjoyed the scene when Sheila was forced to take off the necklace by Preeti under the adverse circumstance aur jab koi rashta nehi bacha toh kehne lagi "Yeh necklace nikal hi nehi rahi hai"... as is if it has became a part of her body...Wacko..ROFL

Avantu then said to someone standing behind Sheila "Jara madat kijiye inhe utar ne mein..."..LOL...and then she is knowingly broke the strand of neckace before handing it over it to Pankhu...

This auraat is a complete misfit to the otherwise aristocrat DM...really want know whether Anuj brought her or Nanaji into Diwan family...

Preeeti really stood out today..will love to see more such acts from her in future...she can only stand behind PaYa against the dirty sheila since Avantika became mauni these days...

I loved Preetys expressions while saying " OMG...yeh nakli hein...Mujhe batha hein bhabhi aap ki dil bahuth komal hein...par Latika ki doosri engagement na...Yeh set kaise gift karoonga"LOL

Messi9110Rahma11sameersaagar

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Just despise Sheila and Latika!! Hope they both get what they deserve very soon! Greedy hags!

Messi9110sameersaagaranusha.cochin

whooshy92

Groupbie

whooshy92

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Preeti Masi rocks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagaranusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.