Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Its been sometimes i came up with a rule announcement here but i think with what is going on lately, its a must for me to say it.

Let me be clear, this is a show. And in a show world, anything is possible, A person will be good and a person would be bad. Coming to Ranveer and Daljeet, both of them are characters of the show which is fictional. 

And of course, members have their favorites. One would like Ranveer and one would like Daljeet. Just because you like one of them, you can't force the same opinion down another person's throat. Constructive criticism and Bashing is two different things.

Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative 

Bashing is a harsh, gratuitous, prejudicial attack on a person, group, or subject.

Just because Person A is your favorite, is it right to make person A look great and make Person B look bad? Why is it that you get excited about talking bad about the character you don't like but when the same is said to you, you change into defensive mood? Wouldn't the fans of the character which get mocked feel the same and defense their favorite character?

Don't do what you would not like if its done to you as feelings are mutual.

If you see a comment which you are not too happy with, use the 'Report' button. Do not comment on the post to make problems bigger. 

Please note that this forum is for everyone! Don't turn it into a battleground of opinions.

Regards,
Visha_Dhami & Jyoti06
I-F Dev Team

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 08 March 2013 at 6:49pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMmiadelrosariosimmi_rajiv27boogle-Swetha-SpunkyTigressmarjaSukuKiiDeewanijyoti06Dae_drmertaahir004-Jwalamukhi--RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATTN : Ranveer Vs Daljeet" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SukuKiiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SukuKiiDeewani

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Yes i agree with you 

miadelrosario

Groupbie

miadelrosario

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Edited by miadelrosario - 09 March 2013 at 7:17am

miadelrosario

Groupbie

miadelrosario

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for this reminder Visha_Dami.

Some fans take other member's comment too personal to the extent that they start attacking/bashing the person who left a comment.

One fan even told another member that he's got an ugly face, just because they have different views and favorite characters. What a rude fan, right?

Over sensitive fans like the one i'm talking about should be banned in this forum for always creating friction that leads to bashing and fights.

Edited by miadelrosario - 09 March 2013 at 7:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRITHEEAkki_Kundal

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
^^ Like i said, when you come across such posts, just don't respond to it. As it would also make you become wrong. Just 'Report' the post and we would look into it and take the necessary action.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dae_drmer

miadelrosario

Groupbie

miadelrosario

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">^^ Like i said, when you come across such posts, just don't respond to it. As it would also make you become wrong. Just 'Report' the post and we would look into it and take the necessary action.</font>

Ok Smile

Edited by miadelrosario - 09 March 2013 at 7:46am

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for reminder

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged

I agree with u Visha.Smile

Post Reply New Post