Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

|Kunal K.Kapoor/MB AT#2: Humko Deewana Kar Gaye| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Ursh, same sentiments *sigh* Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Ursh-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Kunal K.Kapoor/MB AT#2: Humko Deewana Kar Gaye| (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Ursh, same sentiments *sigh* Embarrassed

I knowHeart it's not good to see Mohan drunk but man I can't get over KKK in today's scene! Just perfection

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-monusumi_Bidzie_

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Download the magazine fron the Travel plus March 2013 - Kunal Karan Kapoor
http://magazinesdownload.com/post/2013/03/06/India-Today-Travel-Plus-March-2013.aspx

D/l Link ( PDF ) - free
http://novafile.com/a7gph8g1odt5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh-

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
"Woh aaj bhi mere apne hain. Woh aaj bhi mera intezar karrahe hain..mere lautne ka."

I can't take Mohan's pain and helplessness...he loves them to bits...and for some reason, I just feel that if Mohan is present anywhere in Navi and Megha's life, it's only because he promised to bring Addu back, not because they miss him...Navi's hatred we can see, but Megha? She loved him..yet we don't get to see her side of agony at all. I'm still waiting to see Megha crying/missing Mohan...just once or something..and not because she misses Addu and he didn't bring him back, but because Mohan is her husband and she loved him.

When he says, us ek khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon..I almost feel that when the day does arrive when Mohan brings back Addu..Navi and Megha will be sooo engrossed in their happiness...they will forget Mohan's existence..at least for that time being..Mohan, as always, will be happy in their happiness, but exactly where does he stand in their life?

Edited by OnlyHope - 08 March 2013 at 8:33pm

-Swetha-1973anu_saumya_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Fari, I see it in the other way. Megha, since day 1, has been someone who can easily turn herself in the way everyone wants her to be. She hides her real self somewhere deep inside herself. She never voices her feelings, but her eyes do speak. I believe that the separation from Mohan has been too painful for her to make her silent and quiet forever. It happens! When we're depressed over something too much, we do tend to be silent instead of saying it in words, but at one point, we do break down, and for Megha, the moment will be soon. She just needs to see Mohan once! In the precap, she had tears in her eyes when she heard Beera teasing Navika with spiderman thingy. 

Regarding Mohan, well, nothing is hidden. I felt for him so much when he said that he unknowingly has hurt the people he loved the most. I can relate to this feeling so well :(

AVKY1973anu_saumya_

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I see your point too Ermm
But I guess I got too emotional when I saw Mohan in so much pain..
And yeah, you're right about being totally silent forever...there are some pains that just tend to do that to you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anu

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

I see your point too Ermm
But I guess I got too emotional when I saw Mohan in so much pain..
And yeah, you're right about being totally silent forever...there are some pains that just tend to do that to you..
Yes! I feel for Mohan as well, but then I pity Megha and Nanhi too Ouch Mere bhatnagars ke saath hi yeh sab hona tha Ouch Unluckiest fact is that Mohan hi cruel fate game ka target hota hai Cry

1973anuOnlyHope

monusumi

IF-Dazzler

monusumi

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
kunal karan kapoor the perfectionist.
Yesterday's scene with guru was bang on cant get over his performances.
Wo pura dialogue kya tha ''mera pyar galat nahi'' that was so heart touching,

1973anuOnlyHope

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.