Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

Rashi redemption ..no way...not until she realises ahow wrong , cruel she has been and truly repents for all her past sins...no...if she can openly in front of everybody accept all her wrong deeds and changes herself..then may be..
as said..she has cleverly asked Gopi to accept her and let her continue as she is...Gopi has warned that her actions should not hurt others...I wish gopi would include herself in this others...and stop putting up with anymore torture from Rashi..

Thanks for the reply.

When one is on the inside one struggles to see the woods from the trees, as in the case of Gopi. She is blinded by this torture. She cannot distinguish that it it happening to her yet she does not want to have this put onto others. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everJustlikethat1pikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Redemption or not (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
that is why Swasthi, Ahem needs to be aware of this torture and teach gopi to be strong and and end this submissive attitude...I feel now only Ahem can do this...Koki in her own way has tried ..but without success...ahem can be very strong for Gopi ..he has the stubborn attitude that once he makes up his mind he will see to it that Gopi overcomes this...and he has tremendous hold on gopi emotionally...no n ot in a bad way ...but because he loves her a lot and so does she..
it would be sucha good track to see Ahem guiding and motivating Gopi in this way..he has been her teacher during education track...her support , during achar track..her strength when she delivered Meera...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I have a question. What exactly is redemption?
To me, it is about realizing one's mistake, taking responsibility of their actions and then trying to do the best to correct it.

Another mythological example Embarrassed When Dasaratha went hunting once, he actually shoots a boy near the river assuming him to be a deer. This boy is the only care giver of  his blind and invalid parents. The boy before his death pleads with the king to take care of his parents.
The repentant king goes to the parents with the sad news and begs for forgiveness confessing his mistake. He does not get any. The parents are too distraught and they die out of sorrow. Cry But not before telling the king that he will also have a similar fate.. He would die wanting to see his son one last time and never would.

In Ramayana, it is said that Dasaratha paid for his mistake(unintentional as it is but he took 3 lives) by dying without seeing Ram, Lakshman, Bharath or Shatrugnan. Ouch

So what has Rashi done in terms of redemption? Dasaratha knew that his mistake was costly. He could have run, leaving the parents alone in the woods and they would never have known what happened to their son. But he did not. The King owned up to his mistake, come whatever the consequences and then paid for it too..
So he was being stupid is it? Should he have just forgotten it and walked away? Maybe then he would not have had to face that curse.. This I think is Rashi's argument.

The truth is, if Rashi does not talk like miss goody two shoes, I think I can accept the fact than her justifying her horrible actions as something to do with 'smartness'. Guilt and a moral conscious to do the right thing may bring nothing but a sense of peace to a person. For some, it may be what they need and for some, it may look stupid.
But let us not confuse the lack of morality with smartness.. From what they have shown till now, the lack of a proper conscious and the cowardice to not own up to one's mistake is touted as Redemption.. How can it be?Confused

If someone can throw some light on it please..

doc4everswasthiXarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't class it as redemption, Harini.  Otherwise Rashi would have owned up and apologised for all her misdeeds.  What she is doing here is self preservation.  She knows that she has a better life at the Modis, so what better way than have Gopi and her conditions over a barrel and make it seem like she is doing her a favour.  I would like to hint that in order to face the future anew one has to atone further past.  In an average person that would be a normal emotion.

swasthiJustlikethat1

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
@ Harini and Xarini - Rashi a crafty manipulator, I'd second this.

Rashi is keeping Gopi in tow to her desires whilst meeting her needs with Hetal, Jigar and the rest at MM.

This silent torturing of Gopi is what should stop.

@ Deepa - interesting points raised. The week ahead will reveal more in Rashi's manipulation.

Justlikethat1Xarina

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Swasthi fantastic topic and fabulous replies from everyone.Star

I do not see Rashi having a redemption. Here i agree with Harini, Xarina and partly Deepa, the points that Deepa raised i guess we will find out this week, as Deepa said the CVs had to show Gopi forgeting about Rashi somehow. I actually think this week we will see a jealous Rashi as Jigar will come home and show her a pic of Nikki aunty I will leave that for later.

I'm with Deepa on I want to know what Gopi will do when she realises that Rashi hasn't changed, I guess this week maybe a testing time for Rashi, as Koki will get hurt the first person to get blame may be Rashi. When the culpute is Nikki aunty well from the spoliers. What is the whole deal with nikki aunty hmm i think we will find out soon, I will raise that on the forum later

Its high time that Ahem found out some truths in regards to Rashi. We see that he doesn't like when Urmi bubbles on and his shaking of head and anger at some of the stuff Urmi has said. 

I will leave it at that for knowSmile

Edited by Deepikz - 10 March 2013 at 7:52pm

swasthiJustlikethat1Xarina

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
great topic Swasti Clap

Rashi redemption is not what the CVs are aiming to .. Rashi saving Gopi was more of a closure of tiff between the sisters where neither loose or win ... they wanted to bring Rashi back to MM for which she is made to save Gopi ..  and they hug and cry but does that mean Rashi is changed no .. if all it needed was Gopi's life to be on the verge of death.. she has the chance of redemption during Rashi kidnap and Gopis accident .. but that did not see the light of the day ,,, 

and having said that... Rashi is changed when compared to her past where she physically and mentally hurt gopi intentionally ... she is not that anymore.. but one thing .. Rashi can never redeemed and turned into gopi  .. as we don't want another gopi .. hence we will see one rashi who is different from gopi with subtle changes 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 March 2013 at 9:53am

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Munni, while I certainly agree that Rashi is not the cruel girl of the first year, she is still cruel. She may have avoided any physical harm on Gopi like she did before but her mental and emotional torture have not stopped.

Be it calling Gopi a gawar in her face and shooting from her mother's shoulders, be it using Gopi's weakness as an orphan to her benefit in the Vansh track, be it humiliating and insulting Gopi after the competition or be it calling her a Jethani in the Kumbh Mela, Rashi has used words to torture Gopi to the maximum and make her bend.

As a very smart manipulator, Rashi always has and even now has been using her words to emotionally weaken and torture Gopi. So as much as I agree that the physical torture has gone down, Rashi has not changed anywayOuch

Rashi need not be Gopi. I do not want that at all. But I do need her to have a proper change and realize her mistake. There is a difference between telling Sorry because that serves a purpose to actually feeling sorry for ones action.

If the physical torture had stopped because Rashi felt wrong about what she did, then that is different. I am afraid that Rashi stopped physically torturing Gopi only because she was afraid that Gopi's growing intimacy with Ahem may expose her. Otherwise this would have continued even now.

What would be redemption though is for Rashi to stop her torturing and manipulations on Gopi altogether. It is all nice of her to say that Gopi is a good person just to have her way, but she is back to frowning and being irritated when Nikki praised Gopi just once. That is not something Rashi would do if she really felt sorry for her actions.

So no.. I do not think that there is any change. Rather, I can see Rashi going back to her original avatar if this continuesSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top