Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RMamsa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Siddu246

hahahaha sab ki dil ki awaaz .. be careful woh awaaz  pehle wale orange button pe na laga jaye😆😉

aur ladoo phooting..no no mera toh dil garden garden ho rah hai😳
😉

🤣

We are all just a bunch of girls having innocent fantasizing fun here- is mein orange button kahan se aa gaya ☢️

chaddo ji! dil garden garden kero- us mein KaBhi ke dreams bunoo! waisay bhi you never know dreams kab true ho jaen 😉

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Kabhi are like the Sharukh/Kajol sizzling jodi.. and who didn't want to see them go up the aisle together?😉But they didn't na?

In all honesty I find the Kabhi off screen chemistry more sizzling,hot and happening then the on screen Asya,not that I'm saying ASya are not hot or happening but off screen Kabhi have sparks flying in all directions..😉 I wanna see these sparks created on the show too!😛

Totally agree; let us see Asad trying to fix Zoya's hair for a party or picking lice and eating it or braiding her hair! Seriously, if these two are up to these antics off screen then let us translate this to the television screen. 
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Their chemistry off screen reminds me of a couple of kids in the same kindergarten class, it's adorable to me! It's amazing to me how intense they are on screen and how masti-filled and silly they are off screen. :)
Laila2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

They are adorable. Karan seems to have some crazy fascination for her hair. LOLOLOL

It is hair in general - he wishes he was a hairdresser. 😆
Laila2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

You know those scenes when they are laughing, I actually thought it was more KaBhi than AsYa...they looked like they were having the times of their lives. AdorableX10

That thought even crossed my mind. It reminded me of my days in acting class - when you get along with your class mates and are comfortable with them, you can create magic on screen and on stage. I think it is wonderful that these two get along well together and it adds more to the characters because they do not have a sense of awkwardness. 
RMamsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Absolutely they make a cute couple and that is what makes them a cute couple on screen - just like a) SRK and Kajol, b) SRK and Juhi and c) Keenu and Sandra Bullock. Do not know why people get so irked when two people have great off screen chemistry.  They look good together and because they get on well they are able to translate that to the television screen. 

Not to mention, Rishi K & Neetu, Amitab & Rekha, Dharmendar & hema Malani, Patterson & Stewart,  Kidman & T cruize, Brad & A Jolie, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively!
They ALL had sizzling chemistry & it was right there on screen & later for the world to see!
KSG should have been a hairdresser instead of an actor...lol
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Best Friends are most of the times Mistaken to be as Couples. 😆 😆

RMamsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhapsody

Their chemistry off screen reminds me of a couple of kids in the same kindergarten class, it's adorable to me! It's amazing to me how intense they are on screen and how masti-filled and silly they are off screen. :)

If we are are having so much fun discussing their chemistry I don't doubt they are probably like kindergarten kids absorbed in each other's masti with utter glee!
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Its extremely great to see actors gelling up soo very well. Or else, spare the news feed with intense tension between the actors behind the camera, as well as in-front of the camera!

Makes them feel very good. Makes us too feel very good. 😳