Qubool Hai

KaBhi Factor!:Unofficial AT;Mod note P14, Update!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

The KaBhi Factor!

The Journey so far!
From distant co-star's at Depawli to Distinct chemistry at Holi
As their BTS masti grows & their smiles connect our hearts flutter & their on screen jodi rocks even more!

Sizzling on screen; affectionate & crazy off screen!
They even have matching dimples Heart See the Sparks flying? Wink

Let's say Qubool hai to AsYa & a BIG Qubool Hai to KaBhi any day! C'mon don't you agree Wink ?

Let's appreciate KaBhi & only KaBhi here Smile
Because we love them & they Make AsYa possible!

TM's:
RMamsa

Rin03

ASADsweetZOYA

Shanakyasharan

TM note:
This thread has a Zero Tolerance Policy towards any form of 'intolerance'. Intolerance include provoking sensitivities of fan groups, snide remarks, rude behavior, name calling, bashing, sarcasm & anything that even hits at degrading another member.

This is a friendly enviornment created with the sole purpose to come to, bask in the KaBhi warmth and rock in a KaBhilitious boat that carries us to AsYa-land LOL (Yes it's tellywood & us fan-girls are a dramatic bunch Wink)

Welcome all Hug

Edited by RMamsa - 25 March 2013 at 3:30am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVESbeej81ManellSVBCMaimoonLovesQHbiebsraishiSara_76Z_ROCKSAphroditefallenVenusFlyTrapzoyaquboolhaimadhurietimalvikatiwari96Sunshine25day_lilyCuriousmindmisakiFarahNooriAditi_sweetiemehvy12mahalaxmikshami9...SankaDevi...fee-feezzinia2411jemiiAalia_AbindassscherryfrasierAsYa_4_evervm17azlanadeelbhavnahmbramcote46sho-shweetmozhliasya..-DeViLiA-..coolfireSwatiBeanyBrown---Shweta---zanish_kritukaprithviKrystal001SaHillover101.Mannat.suds.jen_xnarangi314shaz2009PhoenixRadarsohu_ksgianprincessjojojazmeen-iLoveKaran-A.HajnalRarepearlWhenInRomeluv_virman_vineeta_Nikita_SmithNpdeepaTaiLunglife4meOne-Of-A-Kind-KSGsmitten-MisZoobieDoobieswapnoKulfiBaigieedamarLuvUAsYachandana.......Archi02sam..Rinnie.Gurmeet4DrashtiClosed.........rendezvousvinMMBGdauntless.daisydee425-Vaishnavi-teja0102..ASADsweetZOYA...OohLaLa...Dae_drmer.Nabi.smiley_lizizan101-Martinski-GroverAddictcrazy4KASH_ARKaBhiinlove-KaShti-raneebMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95Peeves.-MitwaIshqPe-delena90-jawaria-nautanki_anusujatarajeDreA.Shru_RK.rogerrocksromiebee2002ibelieveinpinkshanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KaBhi Factor!:Unofficial AT;Mod note P14, Update!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajenvirman

kajenvirman

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
noo never! ;)

on screen yes
but off screen a big NO NO

its kajen (karan and his wife jenni) forevr :) <3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaojhaGkdlover-VibrantGal-Krystal001BaraniKpsychobaikoMMBGraneeb

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenvirman

noo never! ;)

on screen yes
but off screen a big NO NO

its kajen (karan and his wife jenni) forevr :) <3

I'm not comparing-
they just look naturally great together!
This topic is about sparks b/w KaBhi.
plus you cant talk about KaJen here ... tu KaBhi he sahi Wink

and yar...there is no such thing as forever is there?

Edited by RMamsa - 08 March 2013 at 2:43pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

biebsStarshinaZ_ROCKSzaraakitsAllieazlanadeelbhavnahmnikolai_gogolsuds.shaz2009life4mesheilasandhuTaiLungpriya713Closed.........dauntless.Laila2009KaBhiinlovePeeves.delena90sujataraje-jawaria-DreAshanakyasharan

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Z_ROCKSRMamsaitsAllienikolai_gogolshaz2009life4mesheilasandhuLaila2009Peeves.-jawaria-

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I knowww! they are so into each other! and that's what makes them better on screen! notice how initially they were a lil awkward but the more sparks I see off-screen the better they get as AsYA on screen! she even call's him aap in real life Blushing & it's so cute how he's always teasing her or playing with her hair & she acts totally oblivious! lol!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

biebsStarshinaZ_ROCKSitsAllieazlanadeelTaiLungOne-Of-A-Kindlife4meshaz2009suds.Laila2009KaBhiinlovedelena90-jawaria-shanakyasharan

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Kabhi are like the Sharukh/Kajol sizzling jodi..Day Dreaming and who didn't want to see them go up the aisle together?WinkBut they didn't na?
In all honesty I find the Kabhi off screen chemistry more sizzling,hot and happening then the on screen Asya,not that I'm saying ASya are not hot or happening but off screen Kabhi have sparks flying in all directions..Wink I wanna see these sparks created on the show too!Tongue

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

biebsStarshinaZ_ROCKSitsAllie1d_luvahRMamsaSunshine25shami9azlanadeelPriyaCherryadeeti10_stella_AsYa_fanTaiLungOne-Of-A-Kindlife4megiee...Tanu...Laila2009KaBhiinlovePeeves.MisHumptyDumptydelena90sujataraje-jawaria-

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Mamsy,thanks for the gorgeous pics btw...hai...Kabhi make such a beautifully breathtaking couple!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

biebsZ_ROCKSRMamsashami9azlanadeelTaiLungOne-Of-A-Kinddelena90shanakyasharan

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Kabhi are like the Sharukh/Kajol sizzling jodi..Day Dreaming and who didn't want to see them go up the aisle together?WinkBut they didn't na?
In all honesty I find the Kabhi off screen chemistry more sizzling,hot and happening then the on screen Asya,not that I'm saying ASya are not hot or happening but off screen Kabhi have sparks flying in all directions..Wink I wanna see these sparks created on the show too!Tongue

Oh I think both Ka & Bhi enjoyed making of the rain dance thoroughly  Wink don't you see more sparks when the exchange looks now as compared to initially?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

biebsazlanadeelTaiLungOne-Of-A-Kindlife4meshaz2009Laila2009delena90-jawaria-sujatarajeshanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top