Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

randomness

Groupbie

randomness

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
ok so I find the show half decent and simply love Saras but whats up with Kumud's clothes? I don't enjoy watching an open back or that waist.. :S lehengas and all I understand but she can look nice covered up too and with a better choicr of colours...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

desiangel24skapu80meimoonarth81sjnptutu982MashiatMimosaPuRpLe.DiVamamal5ableN33MApkaur92piyualka-happilyunknownarshi_karishMadameXDeadDevilSneha113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kumud's clothes" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
yep!! i find this costume lil weird...

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
nahhh...No problem with the clothes...Isn't this topic already discussed beforeConfused

Edited by Zoya677 - 08 March 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neel-AdhooriSinitzy_21XDPagalKuriXDswashbuckling

nemesis12

nemesis12

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
ahhh not again.
how many times we going to discuss this topic over and over again?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieZainab22XDPagalKuriXD

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I find her gorgeous in those clothes..backless cholis are not new in Indian daily soaps..have seen women of all shapes and sizes wear them ..atleast jennifer has the figure to carry them off

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neel-CutieZainab22laddooAdhooriSitutu982dramaybaaz.PuRpLe.DiVakitten80XDPagalKuriXDanku94Divaliciousnitzy_21Deepaavenganoo67sun2011khosla03gauranitaiKaJen_addictionarshi_karishMarybartonfunkyliciousammyridz600swashbuckling

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neel-laddooCutieZainab22kitten80XDPagalKuriXDnitzy_21

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
This topic has been discussed many times already. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDPagalKuriXD

-Neel-

-Neel-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Its a typical Gujrati attire...yes with much more fashion and style in it and Jen is pulling it off BIG time. But I do see your point here. If it gets awkward for you, then look at it from a different perspective. Example? Remember that scene when bari maa came from tirth yattra and Kumud came running to her! Each time bari maa asked a question she was stepping forward or backward in accordance. And thats when I noticed her lehenga which fully covered her from waist to ankle (even more)...I loved her costume then and actually noticed it first time too. Also when she came out of that pool with her 'moti' she looked sensual (definitely not vulgar). So, if you can see beyond what you're seeing now, you will feel comfortable and much better abt her costume Smile

On the other hand, if you really wanna talk about backless choli/blouses, let's talk about Gumaan urf hamari sauteli maa Confused I have so much to say for Mom ji but hey, let's leave it for another day Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982nitzy_21anoo67gauranitaimysterygurl1427

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.