Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mahadev's Mahashivratri GIFT for me..!! - Page 2

Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TR you can rejoice about Shiv and Sati they where a part of DKDM but even the mods have closed topics because this news that has been circulating about Mohit and Mouni have yet to be confirmed by them. It is just an article popped up in the gossip section which could be pure hogwash. After they have confirmed u can rejoice because than would be an official couple. Till than we don't know. We have fanclubs precisely for this where u can drool over the couples. U have Sanya Barun fans and many others who talk about their fav couples all the time. We talk about Mohit and Sona and dream about them too in our respective FC's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hema ji, glad to see you writing after long long periods.😃 I missed your "awww...awww" very much.😊 Hoping you're all fine...hmmm...I don't know what else to say!
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Hema

It was a joy and pleasure to read your post. When this new broke out I was delerious with joy. And I hope that the two MR's will confirm this news at last. I love them to the ends of this earth and to this their magic continues I cannot forget them even for one single second. I love like crazy and to me they are the utlitmate and sizzling couple.
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes let them confirm n then rejoice. If u guys keep talking abt it over n over again then things can sometimes turn into custard. What they do in their life it's their business n plus the pic that was posted is old during sati phrase time. Coz mohit looks bulky compared to the launch n different haircut as well.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Till mohit and mouni confirm this news its a rumour
And without thier confirmation in public and officially discussion isnt allowef
The day they confirm such posts will be ok
Reg Shiv Sati,posts of them are still allowed,if thier fans themselfs choose not to make them its not our fault
btw-mounis at is still open,shiv sati can be discussed there too
Topic Closed