Thendral

Suchi, question mark exclamation mark Part 3 up

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Suchi vs Shymala
Part 1
Shymala coming home frustrated at the way Suchi has been treating her. 
She recalls how Suchi is spoiling her friend's life. First Deepa; not allowing her to live with her husband and next Thulasi; leading to her abortion. That girl was seriously being such a life spoiler to them. 
Cutting into her thoughts, Anand, "Bujima! Ein chellam. Romba tired a? Intha coffee."
Shymala, "Thanks ga. Ena gavanippu elam balam a iruku? Ena vishyam?"
Sulking, Anand, "Ena bujima nee? Nan evalo aasaiya; ein pondatti velaiku poitu tired a varruvanu dinner lan seinju vechurukein..nee ena na.."
Shymala smiling, "Sorry bujipa. Office la oru ponnunala tension."
Anand, "Yaaru? Antha Praba kuda.."
Shymala, "Ava thaan. Suchi. Etho officeku ava thaan boss nu nenapu."
Anand, "Naan vena Tamizh ta pesava?"
Shymala, "Athaan lan venam. Tamizh um avaluku support thaan. Seri appa veedu veraikum poitu varalama?"
Anand, "Unga ammavum call panirunthaanga. Unga appa plus samiyar toruture thaanga mudiyalayan. Vaa. Polam."
Shymala, "Appa. Officela oru ponnu enaku torture kudukira pa. Enaku matum illa. Thulasi, Deepa..."
Appa, "Athalan samalikanum kannu. Samiyar kita asirvatham vangiko. Atha thangikira sakthi avaru kuduparu."
Shymala, "APPAAA!!! Avala poi einu nalla varutha kepeinganu patha. Ipdi pesireinga!!"
Appa, "Illa kanu. Adi thadi correct illa nu mappilla thena sonnaru."
Shymala, "Ponga pa. Naanei samalichikiren."
She gets ready to go out of the house; when the samiyar and his followers enter the house. She gets more annoyed. Unknowingly, she dashes into a foreign follower, whose mobile phone falls down. She picks it up irritated and by mistake, she presses a button to reveal a photo of Suchi. She stands dumbstruck and turns to look at the foreign, "Iva..epdi?"
Foreigner, "What?"
Shymala, "I mean, who is she?"
Casually the foreigner looks at the mobile and when he sees Suchi, he gets hyper.
Foreigner, "Oh my God! She? She? She? She is ...she is ...", getting more hyper.
Just then, the swamiji calls out for some pooja and the man goes inside after giving her a weird look.
Anand is waiting outside the house consoling his MIL. Shymala comes out confused. 
Anand, "Ena bujima? Ena achu? Ein ein bujima munju vaadi iruku?" 
Not bothering to answer him, she goes back inside the house with a 'determined' look. Anand confused follows her. The swamiji is making a fake style prayer and everyone are following it. She tries to get a glimpse of the guy again. He follows the bajans but it is very clear that he is disturbed.

(To be continued...)
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Gisel for the lovely superb FF!

Hahaha... atleast here Shymala got a good clue how to trap Suchi! Foreigneray nonthu joined samiyar group because of Suchi aa? Rofl... Very good one Gisel πŸ‘. Loved itπŸ˜‰.

CV's itha parthavathu give solid role to Shymala on dealing with SuchiπŸ˜›.
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's a real good start... Very Interesting...

After come back I have started to like Bhujjima & Bhujjippa combo.. That too Kodai trip they were very cute.  You have very well maintained the cute chemistry between them... and little suspense around Suchi...

Can't wait to see how it moves. Thanks by the way...

Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gisel...wow another ff
Sooo sweet...
Ithu mathiryum kumaran yosika vaipu irruku...!
Continue the part...
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super connection of suchi with foreigner gisel..thats a great idea...must say the CTs cud use this one!
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice, it's the first time I'm reading a FF based on Thendral !

Really that Suchi character is so annoying !! I wish they do something to get rid of her !!!

I liked this first Chapter ! Well written!

πŸ˜ƒ

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agathe, feel free to check out all the other FFs and Os by Thendralians, We've got great writers here. 
-Raichu- thumbnail
@Smiles
Yeah I guess they're all good ^^
I just need to find time to read FFs πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys! Sorry for the long gap...I was caught up in a 'limited' computer usage zone.

Part 2

Deepa and another friend are waiting for someone outside the college gates. A bike crosses them but comes back when he notices Deepa and the friend. The guy gets off the bike and heads towards them. The girl starts to feel insecure and whispers to Deepa. Deepa hushes her giving her confidence that she will take care. The guy comes, "Mythilli. Va. Veetuku polam", holding her hands.
Mythilli, "Naan vara maten", freeing herself from his grip.
Deepa, "Hello mister! Athaan varalanu sollura la. Kaiya vidunga."
The guy, "Ithu ein athae ponnu. Unaku ena?" and he pushes Deepa, who is about to fall, only to be caught in time by a passing Kanagu.
(SlowMotion) Deepa gets up in shock to see in whose hands she landed.
They come to reality when the guy slaps Mythilli.
Kanagu picks up a fight with him and slaps the guy.
Mythilli defends her 'maama', "Ein maama ena adi paru koluvaru; atha keka nee yaaru?", turning, "Vaanga maama, nama polam." Both of them stare at the couple walking away hand in hand.
The guy, "Unaku antha blue saree pidikalanu eintai sollirukalam la. Theva illama kova patu...Ippo enga polam? Potheys? Chennai Silks?" and they drive away.
Deepa, "Sorry. Naan..."
Kanagu, "Vidunga Deepa. Ithukalam sorry sollitu. Seri veetula drop panira va?"
Deepa, "Illa Praba varuvaru."
Kanagu, "Oh. Seri naan kelamburein."
Deepa takes a step forward, only to realise that she had sprained her ankle and she had to hold on to Kanagu again stopping him.
Kanagu, "Romba valikutha, Deepa?"
Deepa, "AH! Aama. Aiyoo!"
Kanagu not able to see her in pain, "Vaanga hospital polam."
Deepa, "Illa venam. Veetula viturunga."
Kanagu helps her to his car which is parked 'a stone's throw' away.
A car crosses them and the driver opens the car window while in motion to have a better look at both of them walking this close. Suchi puts on her cooling glass with a 'smirk' as she drives away with her usual wicked smile.

Anand, "Ena sollura bujima? Unmaiyava sollura?"
Shymala, "Aamanga. Antha foreigner kita evalo seikram pesuromo avalo nalathu."
Anand, "Enaku nalla nyabagam iruku. Tamizh sollirkan. Antha ponnu Praba va love panitu approm etho foreigner a kalyanam panitu Australia pochunu...Ena panalam?"
Shymala, "Enathu? Suchi Praba love pannuna ponnu a???"

(To be continued)

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
-Raichu- thumbnail
Nice update !!

That Mythili girl is so ...

That Suchi girl is going to create another misunderstanding between Praba and Deepa !!!
It was nice to see Kanagu, again !
Basically I wanted Deepa to get married to Kanagu, but what to do

Thanks for updating.