•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i bcame a regular watchr of the shw after yashwants entry...it was like triple bonus as i like deepak nd arjun a LOT as well...startedd luving rajnish sayaali scns a lot...luvd arjun more aftr him being shwn as undercover cop...all n all the last one month of the shw had been FANTABULOUS...every got attachd to both the mothers as well...i sooo wish i cud see them for 2 more months at least...life aftr wedding n all...nd what finally happns to the tyaagis...more than all i wanted to watch a few romantic scns btween rajnish n sayaali...i ll really miss this shw...i really wish deepak arjun n yashwant get bettr shws n roles
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

i bcame a regular watchr of the shw after yashwants entry...it was like triple bonus as i like deepak nd arjun a LOT as well...startedd luving rajnish sayaali scns a lot...luvd arjun more aftr him being shwn as undercover cop...all n all the last one month of the shw had been FANTABULOUS...every got attachd to both the mothers as well...i sooo wish i cud see them for 2 more months at least...life aftr wedding n all...nd what finally happns to the tyaagis...more than all i wanted to watch a few romantic scns btween rajnish n sayaali...i ll really miss this shw...i really wish deepak arjun n yashwant get bettr shws n roles

I know, I am going to miss Kaali a lot... it was one serial which I never failed to watch.
I hope all the actors and actresses eps. Sonali get better roles in the future... hope all cast members a good future too.
When this show going to end.btw
Originally posted by nadiak14ever

When this show going to end.btw

2day 8th march was the last epi
feeling void inside my heart.miss u AB 
agreed i also missing so much ... kaali 
I will really miss Arjun too... it was the first time I saw him on screen as well!