India-Forums

WILL MISS the SHW A LOT

ABBY_JERAN IF-Rockerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i bcame a regular watchr of the shw after yashwants entry...it was like triple bonus as i like deepak nd arjun a LOT as well...startedd luving rajnish sayaali scns a lot...luvd arjun more aftr him being shwn as undercover cop...all n all the last one month of the shw had been FANTABULOUS...every got attachd to both the mothers as well...i sooo wish i cud see them for 2 more months at least...life aftr wedding n all...nd what finally happns to the tyaagis...more than all i wanted to watch a few romantic scns btween rajnish n sayaali...i ll really miss this shw...i really wish deepak arjun n yashwant get bettr shws n roles

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-premanadare.devilvioletshine

Danika Senior Member
Danika
Danika

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

i bcame a regular watchr of the shw after yashwants entry...it was like triple bonus as i like deepak nd arjun a LOT as well...startedd luving rajnish sayaali scns a lot...luvd arjun more aftr him being shwn as undercover cop...all n all the last one month of the shw had been FANTABULOUS...every got attachd to both the mothers as well...i sooo wish i cud see them for 2 more months at least...life aftr wedding n all...nd what finally happns to the tyaagis...more than all i wanted to watch a few romantic scns btween rajnish n sayaali...i ll really miss this shw...i really wish deepak arjun n yashwant get bettr shws n roles

I know, I am going to miss Kaali a lot... it was one serial which I never failed to watch.
I hope all the actors and actresses eps. Sonali get better roles in the future... hope all cast members a good future too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-akku8910daenerysnowdare.devilABBY_JERAN

nadiak14ever Senior Member

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ABBY_JERAN IF-Rockerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadiak14ever

When this show going to end.btw

2day 8th march was the last epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
feeling void inside my heart.miss u AB 
Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
agreed i also missing so much ... kaali 
Danika Senior Member
Danika
Danika

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I will really miss Arjun too... it was the first time I saw him on screen as well!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index