Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 7)

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Love Jenny's Look She Look So Pretty With Minimal Make Up.Love Her Hair Style N Also Her Dress .Very Authentic Dress.Her Acting N Expressions R Too Good N Bang On.She Emotes So Well Through Her Eyes.

Many Shows They Have Made Lead Lip Sing Some Bjans N Also Even In Sangeet Ceremony In Many Shows Lead Lip Sing To Many Film Songs .Some Songs N Singer Voice Does Not Suit The Leads.

But Loved The Song Selection Man Mohana.The Singers Voice Suited Jenny Perfectly.

Just Loved The Way Jenny Did That Scene.She Performed The Scene Very Naturally .

Jenny Rock As Kumud Sundari N She Is The Perfect Choice .Her Performance Is So Natural .

Haters Go On Finding  Silly Reasons To Hate Her.

Edited by BaraniK - 16 March 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

praavaSnowGirl18swashbuckling

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
A reminder : Just like people who love Jen or GR have their own opinion and shower their appreciation .. members who do not like them also have the right to express their opinion. This thread has been made exclusively for that . Kindly respect each others POV and agree to disagree.

Any name calling , stereotyping members with diff POV as bashers or haters will not be tolerated henceforth. There is no rule all have to appreciate the actors 24/7. All have the right to have different opinions.

All those who love the leads  are not droolers & all those who do not like them are Haters. Tongue

Thank You 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22ilovepyaar

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

praavaBaraniK-bornalee-Sanju_

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I was frustrated by the first part of Thursday's episode. When Saras had no kite flying experience whatsoever, where did the magical power to fly kites in such a way that everyone was praising him come from? Other than that, I liked the episode. :)
Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@deepzz: I think we all understand and appreciate the right to criticize...I don't know how we are reminded of the same thing all the times...but there is a fine line between bashing and criticizing...how on earth would a 27 years old person would have wrinkles on his/her face? how would one being married be a concern of anyone? These are definitely not criticisms in my books..it's outright bashing!!

there is a whole bashers thread or whatever it is called to bash actors/characters of this show, especially Jennifer/Kumud,(and many claim to not even watch/follow the show? then what on earth gives them rights to come and talk nonsense about the actor/characters of the show?) but none of us have ever complained...sometimes comments go overboard, but we haven't said anything, but with all due respect I think you guys should differentiate the thin line between bashing or criticizing and take the appropriate actions.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniK-Deepzz--bornalee-swashbuckling

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Sanju..If there are some posts which you feel is bashing , Please do report them ,. Unless its reported , DT cannot take action. And any actions we do take , we talk to the person concerned in PMs.  

how on earth would a 27 years old person would have wrinkles on his/her face?  This is subjective.. Close ups on HD screen u can pick flaws in make up..So not bashing 

how would one being married be a concern of anyone? Now this is is unnecessary I agree. Somebody's marital status has no bearing on their work 

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@ilovepyaar wat i felt ki saras knew how to fly a kite,its jst he needed some personal time wid his kumud;-)he purposely said tat he didnt knw hw to fly a kite..might b wid d hope tat he wud get to see her face,odrwise it didnt mk sense na,.

Edited by -bornalee- - 16 March 2013 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bornalee-

@ilovepyaar wat i felt ki saras knew how to fly a kite,its jst he needed some personal time wid his kumud;-)he purposely said tat he didnt knw hw to fly a kite..might b wid d hope tat he wud get to see her face,odrwise it didnt mk sense na,.

I was thinking that too, but I wish they made it more clear... but since they didn't and this show has a bollywood movie  feel to it (in my opinion anyways), I thought they were making the lead guy have illogical heroic powers as usual.

Go to top