Saraswatichandra

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 57

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
So indirectly u r saying married women shouldn't act... Dude plz v r nt living in stone age.. Get up its 21st century... Hw lame n shameless u n ur post is

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

praavaBaraniK-bornalee-funkyliciousSanju_swashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 6)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
lmao how does one being married affect their characters onscreen? they are called actors because they can transform into completely different persons onscreen...so them being married, single, doesn't make a difference!! 

and if you aren't liking the lead's chemistry, then may be it's not the show for you to watch...goodbyeSmile
the sizzling chemistry between the leads had already touched many hearts, within 3 weeks itself...so that says a lot!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gautamrodekhanpraavaBaraniKmoon.river-sumaiya--bornalee-swashbuckling

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Intersting posts. great constructive criticism. Although, I love this show right now its interesting to read different views. 

I've always had a problem with IF about how no one can express their opinion openly. I'm glad this thread is made and people can express their thoughts! :)

reemg

reemg

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suniks

Originally posted by reemg

It's a shame really that you feel like this. If anything I feel the show is casted perfectly and portrays a beautiful family. SLB is a top director, no one can compare to him when it comes to films or shows he's absolutely amazing so clearly when he casted for this hit show he didn't pull them out of a hat. Jennifer and Gautam are extremely talented actors of our times, this is HOW the characters are meant to be portrayed, no one can take their role instead of them. When the first promo came out their faces weren't even shown but i knew for a fact that he HAS to be Gautam Rode and she HAS to be Jennifer and to my suprise when it was revealed it was infact the actors that I had pressumed to be so be so. How can i doubt their skills on that?
If you feel like the show has been casted wrongly then you really shouldn't watch the show, there are millions of fans out there who love this show. You have to engage with the actors and if you can't do that then there is no way out of it, and you will never be able to appreciate the show.

This show has shun beyond my expectations and i believe it is the next best show on this channel since Gulaal. Like i said i appreciate SLB judgement and I believe and many others do so as well that the caste has been chosen perfectly.

Theres no point on coming to the forum claiming something is wrong with the casting because the people who are active on this forum purely appreciate the show and only want positive forum comments. Thank you.

Excuse Me. I am entiled to my POV just as you are entlitled to yours.  Moreover,  the  forum is  open  not  just for showering continous appreciation but for constructive crticism as well.

Its just to bad if some cant digest criticism especially if its  never meant to be  malevolent.

Well then dear no point complaining here go straight to SLB :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bornalee-swashbuckling

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
and it's even funnier that some people see wrinkles in a 27 years old peopleErmmLOL...it's so intriguing to read the reasons of hatred or points to bash oh criticize in their words!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

praavaBaraniK-bornalee-swashbuckling

Mishal4Sumud

Mishal4Sumud

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thanks this thread will be helpful ...

BaraniK

Goldie

BaraniK

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

lmao how does one being married affect their characters onscreen? they are called actors because they can transform into completely different persons onscreen...so them being married, single, doesn't make a difference!! 

and if you aren't liking the lead's chemistry, then may be it's not the show for you to watch...goodbyeSmile
the sizzling chemistry between the leads had already touched many hearts, within 3 weeks itself...so that says a lot!!

@Bold - So True .Within 3 Weeks Many Have Become SaMud Fan N Loving Their Chemistry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

praava

BaraniK

Goldie

BaraniK

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
SaMud Aka Jenam Jodi Is Sizzling.They R So Perfect.

Male Married Actors Can Act .Then Why Not Female Married Actors Cannot Act.I Hate This Gender Discrimination.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

praavafunkylicious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top