Saraswatichandra

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 46

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
i finally watched this week epi after hearing much abt this n that... to my suprise it was kind of boring... i wonder mayb its me...  (up to wed epi) somehow GR is nailing the scene... JW she is a good actress i believe... but i personally feel shes controlling herself...her expression... like forcing in at times... for chemistry to work out in a same frame both needs to be nailing the scene... i just dun get it why making JW like Ais rai, i know SLB is kind of following his movie style but it could be the factor that GR n JW scenes turns out not 100%...

The one wow factor is the grand set n its like watching a movie not serial... n its just turn me off when the scene shifts to saras dad b stepmum... dunno why LOL

theres scenes where kumud closes her eyes, but the feel is not there...there was scenes touching of hands but its like nothing...Ouch the feel... is not there

its just my view n no offense to anyone..

.EmbarrassedHug

Edited by riyya6 - 14 March 2013 at 6:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshirini_kat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 5)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunitaganguly

Groupbie

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712gautamrodekhansupriya.arshikavya.b

ddking

Groupbie

ddking

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Edited by ddking - 03 April 2013 at 12:20pm

suniks

Goldie

suniks

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Whenever I watch the show ..I somehow feel the casting is all wrong.. female lead is not  looking young and fresh. There is just no chemistry between the leads. I dont know if its due to the fact that the female lead is married in real life.

I just watch the show bcos of the great direction not for the leads. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishithasharma

reemg

reemg

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
It's a shame really that you feel like this. If anything I feel the show is casted perfectly and portrays a beautiful family. SLB is a top director, no one can compare to him when it comes to films or shows he's absolutely amazing so clearly when he casted for this hit show he didn't pull them out of a hat. Jennifer and Gautam are extremely talented actors of our times, this is HOW the characters are meant to be portrayed, no one can take their role instead of them. When the first promo came out their faces weren't even shown but i knew for a fact that he HAS to be Gautam Rode and she HAS to be Jennifer and to my suprise when it was revealed it was infact the actors that I had pressumed to be so be so. How can i doubt their skills on that?
If you feel like the show has been casted wrongly then you really shouldn't watch the show, there are millions of fans out there who love this show. You have to engage with the actors and if you can't do that then there is no way out of it, and you will never be able to appreciate the show.

This show has shun beyond my expectations and i believe it is the next best show on this channel since Gulaal. Like i said i appreciate SLB judgement and I believe and many others do so as well that the caste has been chosen perfectly.

Theres no point on coming to the forum claiming something is wrong with the casting because the people who are active on this forum purely appreciate the show and only want positive forum comments. Thank you.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyholicjennyliciousridhanawaltazspeedgautamrodekhanJumpingJackpraavaharshana1Divalicious-sumaiya-macaron4856Jennyholic.ducktales--Anna--vaishali-ARdua_44everSanju_swashbucklingPhoenixRising

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I think the chemistry is rocking.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

praava4856Nkapoor3

-sumaiya-

Goldie

-sumaiya-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
The casting for the show is perfect!...Jennifer is looking as gorgeous as ever and she is shining in her role as Kumud...Gautam is also looking beyond handsome he brings Sara's character to life with his sensitive portrayal and as for the chemistry I felt it when they weren't in the same frame and now they've come face to face it's getting more intense...

Many don't share the same sentiments as yourself but at the end of the day it's your opinion and you're entitled to it...

Edited by -sumaiya- - 16 March 2013 at 12:02pm

praava

suniks

Goldie

suniks

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

It's a shame really that you feel like this. If anything I feel the show is casted perfectly and portrays a beautiful family. SLB is a top director, no one can compare to him when it comes to films or shows he's absolutely amazing so clearly when he casted for this hit show he didn't pull them out of a hat. Jennifer and Gautam are extremely talented actors of our times, this is HOW the characters are meant to be portrayed, no one can take their role instead of them. When the first promo came out their faces weren't even shown but i knew for a fact that he HAS to be Gautam Rode and she HAS to be Jennifer and to my suprise when it was revealed it was infact the actors that I had pressumed to be so be so. How can i doubt their skills on that?
If you feel like the show has been casted wrongly then you really shouldn't watch the show, there are millions of fans out there who love this show. You have to engage with the actors and if you can't do that then there is no way out of it, and you will never be able to appreciate the show.

This show has shun beyond my expectations and i believe it is the next best show on this channel since Gulaal. Like i said i appreciate SLB judgement and I believe and many others do so as well that the caste has been chosen perfectly.

Theres no point on coming to the forum claiming something is wrong with the casting because the people who are active on this forum purely appreciate the show and only want positive forum comments. Thank you.

Excuse Me. I am entiled to my POV just as you are entlitled to yours.  Moreover,  the  forum is  open  not  just for showering continous appreciation but for constructive crticism as well.

Its just to bad if some cant digest criticism especially if its  never meant to be  malevolent.

Tinker_bell

Post Reply New Post

Go to top