Saraswatichandra

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 57

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I do not like Kumud's challenge. Ok not the kite challenge but the way she says Saras has to prove he loves her more than her ma bapu. 

Am I the only one who thought it was ABSURD.

How can we compare our parent's love with our husband's or children's and reach a conclusion that my parent's love me more than my husband or vice-versa.?  

Me conphused.Confused

If this is what the new writer dishes out then I dunno what to say.Sleepy

Edited by Siri22 - 10 January 2014 at 3:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 44)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rimulia

IF-Dazzler

Rimulia

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I am not liking a bit the way Kumud's character is shaping up  these days ! I am watching the show  only for Jen & what did they show in today's episode ! She only gave smiles, cooked rajma chawl for family , teased Kusum & Danny &served food !
Yesterday's episode toh she even kept quiet to all Guman's sarcasms !!
I don't like this. Jennifer has the capacity to do so much more than just being a typical bahu , please give her more screen space & scope for acting .

nitzy_21

MehreenB

MehreenB

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Story is not making any shape around Kumud ,don't understand the reasons of all what so ever is going on.

Edited by MehreenB - 24 February 2014 at 8:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousASnitzy_21

--swathy--

IF-Dazzler

--swathy--

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Its really saras n kumud's lov story :O :O ???

nitzy_21

Sarah_Asya_Arhi

Goldie

Sarah_Asya_Arhi

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

nitzy_21

Goldie

nitzy_21

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimulia

I am not liking a bit the way Kumud's character is shaping up  these days ! I am watching the show  only for Jen & what did they show in today's episode ! She only gave smiles, cooked rajma chawl for family , teased Kusum & Danny &served food !
Yesterday's episode toh she even kept quiet to all Guman's sarcasms !!
I don't like this. Jennifer has the capacity to do so much more than just being a typical bahu , please give her more screen space & scope for acting .

Totally agree with you. She is under utilised in this show.

Rimulia

Rimulia

IF-Dazzler

Rimulia

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I want Jennifer out of this  show now if they don't give her proper screen space. Not watching the show for Kusum , Danny , Ghuman  etc. I just want my fiery Kumud back . These days she's just being used as an ornament . She doesn't have enough dialogues even !!!! Its really frustrating .. not watching the show just to see 4 or 5 mins of Kumud ! Kusum now has more screen space than her . Want the story to revolve round her not others.

Edited by Rimulia - 07 March 2014 at 12:02am

nitzy_21

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I really want some romance between the couples now Saras is doing great but don't like the way kumuds character is shaping up and u think Danny needs to improve on his acting skills Sleepy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top