Saraswatichandra

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 57

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gautamrodekhansunitagangulypraavaJennyholic._Ank_Tishanaswashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 4)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Please get a better hairstylist for Kumud. She looks messy and shabby.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiagreen_tea

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all members who liked my post and agreed with it.

I still see major HDDCS hangover here. What's with kite-flying? Was it needed? Is it there in the original story? Or did SLB put it himself? The only thing left for him to do is to play the Dheel de song from HDDCS also in the kite flying sequence in the show, kyon haina?

I don't say SC is copied from HDDCS and I know it's an old novel and even film has been made on it earlier. But whether people agree or not, it has major hangover of SLB's past films in it (except Khamoshi).

I even dislike the title montage. Carpet, windows and lamps with Saraswatichandra written in between? How does it make sense? But that's a minor complaint.

Today's episode was a total drag. I like some romantic moments and get excited when Kumud and Saras are about to come close. But the pace is too slow and I can't accept an episode in which no story really happens and everything is dragged. If they are so slow in the beginning itself, I wonder how they'll handle it as it progresses!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fairycakesupriya.arshiSiri22funkyliciousGodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
nice thread to hang out for the time being.. :)

I am having problem with jennifer's dialogue delivery.. she becomes stiff .. or some problem is there .. :( and some problem with while doing closeups with her .. problem with lighting department i guess

and somehow they are dragging a bit .. :( ..

green_teaSiri22

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gautamrodekhanpraava

nikolai_gogol

Goldie

nikolai_gogol

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

I'm feeling very sorry for the actors, it must really embarrassing to act such far from reality and silly scenes. lip syncing to man mohana?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinker_bellgautamrodekhansupriya.arshiSiri22

nikolai_gogol

Goldie

nikolai_gogol

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Were Gautam and Jennifer asked to copy expressions, acting from hrithik and aish's man mohana scene in jodha Akhbar?

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnightsorrow

What have they done to Jennifer? And this is an expensive PH she was supposed to look better than her previous show than this she was so pretty as Dr. Riddhima in DMG her face was just perfect here she just looks so messy.   

I agree. Ouch I think she looked 100 times better in DMG. Are they trying to make her look less attractive? I understand this is a different kind of role, but village girls can look good... and Jenny has it in her to look much better. Stern Smile In fact, she looks much better without any makeup on in her day to day life compared to this. What are they trying to do to her? Confused

Edited by ilovepyaar - 13 March 2013 at 11:21pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top