Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

I stopped watching since the Kusum track and when Danny fell for Kusum I got so heartbroken and very mad at the CVs especially the stupid writer 😡

I only read the written updates but it just makes me more angry!! The show has become so boring why is Kalika still there Saras should keep an eye on her cuz he's the only one who knows she's still evil there are so many Things they could have shown instead of all this crap!! I would rather Watch Guman and Laxminandan than all this and now Kumari is missing hope Vinita comes back from her break soon she said she had som surprise for us hope it has something to do with Danny 😉

@writer - There's a new one I believe. GH left it seems.
@bold - Agree. Even Guman's acting was so so but her sarees are to die for. ðŸ˜†

Where are they anyway? 

Edited by Siri22 - 10 years ago
Siri22 thumbnail
@ManneetDeewangi - Danny marrying Kumari would have made a lot of sense not to mention the past of Dugba coming to a full circle. LN rejected DB right so Danny marrying Kumari would be poetic justice. 
Then Guman coming and creating problems between them would have been tolerable than this nonsensical track. But this is too much to expect from the cv's.

I hated today's episode. So the cv's will redeem Kusum just like that. ðŸ¤¢

ETA: I want Kusum to turn more evil so that everyone will realize what a Psycho kusum is

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Siri22

@writer - There's a new one I believe. GH left it seems.
@bold - Agree. Even Guman's acting was so so but her sarees are to die for.😆

Where are they anyway?

Yeah I know made a post about it:) Radhika is the new writer I thought she will be way better than Hegde but highly dissapointed!! Miss SLB & Utkarsh as the writer 😭 Think this new writer is trying to fix the stupid things Hegde left for us but it still seems illogical :/
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Siri22

@ManneetDeewangi - Danny marrying Kumari would have made a lot of sense not to mention the past of Dugba coming to a full circle. LN rejected DB right so Danny marrying Kumari would be poetic justice.

Then Guman coming and creating problems between them would have been tolerable than this nonsensical track. But this is too much to expect from the cv's.

I hated today's episode. So the cv's will redeem Kusum just like that.🤢

ETA: I want Kusum to turn more evil so that everyonewill realize what a Psycho kusum is

Yeah that's what everyone was hoping for and it would be so interesting to watch but Hegde ruined it all 😡 The director is rude they don't even care about the fans they only want money for nothing!!

I hope so too cuz it's not fair that Kusum will get away so easily just by accepting Danny 🤢

Guniyal & Vidya's Characters are also ruined I expected Vidya to slap Kusum when he found out about Kusum's love for Saras but instead he slapped Danny poor boy :(Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 10 years ago
Aniq96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Just going round and round. Kusum turns good --> Kusum turns bad again and on and on - just like Pramad going from bad to good to bad.  Flip flop storytelling. Why would Saras go to Kumud's house to see her when she was staying in a hotel?! Honestly?
BTW, Saras kind of owns the haveli and factory now, doesn't he? So he is not ghar jawai but the son keeping his inlaws.

Bring back Kumari ASAP, CVs.
Edited by Aniq96 - 10 years ago
Siri22 thumbnail
CV's can we please stop with kalika's monologues?
It's getting annoying now.
Siri22 thumbnail
I do not like Kumud's challenge. Ok not the kite challenge but the way she says Saras has to prove he loves her more than her ma bapu. 

Am I the only one who thought it was ABSURD.

How can we compare our parent's love with our husband's or children's and reach a conclusion that my parent's love me more than my husband or vice-versa.?  

Me conphused.😕

If this is what the new writer dishes out then I dunno what to say.🥱

TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not liking a bit the way Kumud's character is shaping up  these days ! I am watching the show  only for Jen & what did they show in today's episode ! She only gave smiles, cooked rajma chawl for family , teased Kusum & Danny &served food !
Yesterday's episode toh she even kept quiet to all Guman's sarcasms !!
I don't like this. Jennifer has the capacity to do so much more than just being a typical bahu , please give her more screen space & scope for acting .
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Story is not making any shape around Kumud ,don't understand the reasons of all what so ever is going on. Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its really saras n kumud's lov story :O :O ???