Saraswatichandra

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 57

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Disliking kalika in the house and storyline that deals with her and kusum! argh very predictive... and pramad is leaving?? why?? plzzz no saras and kusum story! it's just too whiny!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappynitzy_21InfofanMaaneetDeewangi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 34)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nirv

nirv

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Yup. Can't stand kusum and Kalika storyline or kumud not being able to marry if she becomes a widow. Dumb storyline. Only negative track no matter how we see it and makes me not want to watch crap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21InfofanMaaneetDeewangi

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Regrettably Kusum love life has been given focus only now when Sunny is God knows where leaving Danny as next in bait, who might I add is better suited to Kumari as both give the impression of being the youngest. I reckon had sunny still been in this doomed show there would have been space for exploring a romantic relationship. But he's vanished and it beats me to this day as to how the cvs neglected that potential storyline.

green_teanitzy_21Siri22MaaneetDeewangi

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
plz man! I rather see Kalika dying than Pramad. I know i am being partial, but she is gona ruin every relation in Desai parivar. it's just not done! At least pramad is what he is.. in front of everyone..but she is just going to ruin it..
P.S NO I don;t want Kusum in a negative role! I have seen Komolika marrying Anu's brother and then ruining the family. Kusum shouldn't play with Danny's heart! Absolutely NO!

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 14 November 2013 at 1:00pm

Tabathanitzy_21Siri22MaaneetDeewangi

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

plz man! I rather see Kalika dying than Pramad. I know i am being partial, but she is gona ruin every relation in Desai parivar. it's just not done! At least pramad is what he is.. in front of everyone..but she is just going to ruin it..
P.S NO I don;t want Kusum in a negative role! I have seen Komolika marrying Anu's brother and then ruining the family. Kusum shouldn't play with Danny's heart! Absolutely NO!

Who are Komolika and Anu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

green_tea

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

Who are Komolika and Anu?

They are from an Ekta kapoor 'K' serial called Kasautii Zindagi kay. 

I used to watch it but lost track after the lead's 3rd marriage. Wait... was it 4th?

You wouldn't want to go there.LOL

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Aniq96

Groupbie

Aniq96

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
The Kusum-Saras plot-line is so cliched and old. Pllleeeaasse, script writers, stop this story line. This one is so old. How Kusum can go from Mira to lost-in-love in seconds is beyond belief!!
We will be so disappointed if Kumud gives up Saras - again!!! for the twelfth time - to sacrifice her love for Kusum, when Saras does not even love Kusum. PLEASE NO!

You showed that Danny is falling in love with Kumari. That was so sweet. Please DON'T make a love affair between Danny and Kusum!!!

Other unbelievable elements in a story that used to be great:
1. The car crash is unbelievable. Wait! Was Pramad drunk - drink driving is so outlawed in many countries - or is he a true murderer?
2. Why does Pramad engage in so many attempted murders and arson without any outcome to Pramad - this defies belief in democratic India.
3. The wedding between Kumud's cousin and Kalika after he falls in love with this experienced woman at first sight. That too only seconds after Kalika leaves Pramad's house! Omg! The writers are treating the viewers like we are stupid.

Saraswatichandra was a good serial until it started to go crazy, in the name of:
i) continuing a story that should have ended with the marriage of Kumud and Saras after her divorce.
ii) trying to get higher TRP ratings - they are dropping, have you noticed???
iii) following an old formula.

AngryConfusedShocked

Anshul Trivedi is the best thing about this show that was great and should be great again.

We all love you in our family, Anshul. We hope you get a lot of Bollywood success from Ram Lila.

Edited by Aniq96 - 16 November 2013 at 6:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TabathaRoyalLEO_Krrish

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Just bring Sunny back and everthing will be fine. wasn't it Saras who likened him to Lord Krishna?

MaaneetDeewangi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top