Saraswatichandra

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 57

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
What's The Writer Doing??

Want The Leads Together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlasFlora3333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 33)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
am I wasting my time when I ask the following
where is Sunny?

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
This is so typical !
Pramad's mom is angry and arrogant after hearing about Saras. But she has no reporse for the fact that her own son was a drunkard and a wife-beater ?

And why is Pramad's affair with Kalika not coming out ? Pramad bedded her always -  even after Kumud entered - their's is not a 'behkana', theirs's is a lust fuelled affair.

But the girl and her parents shud say SORRY and bow and scrape and the drun abusive guy's parents shud be arrogant ???!!

Take your son and marry him to the maid - who cares.

Kumud is really not thinking any more. Ex - es have to be kept out of current lives. Either goto Saras or Pramad. She cannot listen to both. She shud be honest to herself and say - I'm married - I will make him love me - and also ask herself- can I bear to let him touch me ?

And she'll get her answer. Doing Arti everyday and putting sindoor is not being a biwi. It has to have the whole deal. Her heart shud also race for Pramad - the way it does for Saras.

Else - she's just wasting her time and everybody else's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JustforUpdatesnitzy_21isabellabrum127ShanUlas

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Was it necessary to place the entire BD family including Kalika in the popular cast??? What about the actors playing Danny and Kumari?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8nitzy_21MaaneetDeewangi

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Unhappy with Meera and Krishn storyline in between kusum and her imaginative Saras.. it's bit of a drag to me! first the play and now design etc etc. I am glad with precap though, hope they don't ruin it by turning Kusum into a negative character! Disapprove

nitzy_21happychappy

newgirl

Groupbie

newgirl

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Want Danny kumari love story to start

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8nitzy_21MaaneetDeewangi

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Not happy with the way they are screwing around with Kusums role. She is strikingly pretty and because of this we presuppose that she will get a guy herself too somewhere down the storyline. But kusum ought to live her own life, ther are plenty other options aside her sisters former lover, why such unethical intentions? It paints her in a bad light because its like incest to desire someone that before was like a bhai/ jiju . She has become the cause of a lot of negativity as she is the middleman in the leads relationship and pardon me for saying but its pretty daft to have this idea as the storyline esp when it contraposes the fact that kusum is close to her sister or so she claims. Its inconsistent with the earlier story. You would be making 3 sets of people happy if you had the following; samud, Danny kumari, and the 3rd set which consists of mainly me, sunny and kusum relationship. why cant cvs run with this instead of wasting time trying to force a chemistry that's non existent.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8happychappy..Labyrinth..hookedSiri22InfofanMaaneetDeewangi

gurdial88

gurdial88

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Show seems to be getting to be a drag. Same old storyline, Saras & Kumud need to be apart. . . sigh. . . enough already. Please bring them back together rather than just keep harping on the same issue.

nitzy_21happychappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top