Saraswatichandra

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 56

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
This is not about the show directly and not sure if there is another thread to post my request so dug out this thread.

Could the writers of OS, SS, FF and such please specify in the tittle of their thread if its a story or FF, please?

Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mmehta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 32)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I don't care for either of the lead pair, just one character has never failed to charm and that was Sunny for me, and in failing to give more regard to any story development from his part has left me feeling quite bored with the show. Plus the underestimated actor in question, Anirudh, is a gem, his characterisation could not be more perfectly delineated, and he evokes so many good and selfless qualities in him that you cannot but help feeling drawn to him. Shamefully, his role is marginal due to popular, glory grabbing, n the more superficial, self-pitying characters that get celebrated n that dominate the show and the audience @ large love to see.
I guess I m asking for too much, this being a show revolving around a man n his dramatic life, but I wish this guy gets better recognition, I have no qualms where his role as Sunny is concernd, q the contrary as I fell in love with that man, only wish he had more prominence in the narrative scheme.
. Why did they bother to introduce him, he has a great prescence that is being unused and wasted.
That's my rant. Thankyou.

Edited by rangeeni - 15 September 2013 at 2:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.....B.N.K.....Siri22veera25InfofanMaaneetDeewangihunnybunchFlora3333

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
bring back sunny where is he ...we need him...and pls kusum ko sunny se chipka do...pls pls pls 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

april12MaaneetDeewangiInfofan

keshini1102

keshini1102

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
If you don't like the show simple don't watch it...

-Wishes-

IF-Dazzler

-Wishes-

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
cant believe this is the same show which made me fall in love with it instatnly... i mean just check any of the initial episodes...the dialogs the costumes the tension ...ahhh...
watching half a scene is enuf for me to go like this now Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21-Ivy-QuietlyLoud

QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Wishes-

cant believe this is the same show which made me fall in love with it instatnly... i mean just check any of the initial episodes...the dialogs the costumes the tension ...ahhh...
watching half a scene is enuf for me to go like this now Dead
i second you Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
pls cvs change track...Sarasawatichandra is the hero Kumud sundari the heroine ...i agree

but present kumud has turned into a crap...so please get some accident of her and take away her crappy yadasht...

mean while give saras a new life a new place a new air

and yes why do u feel kusum gives u trp ...she is most irritating character and why she is always in background  like a kalla saya ...if u want somebody in background then u can put natural scenery birds or even cows,,,,,,,,  they  will look better then the one u r using these days

Edited by shana0127 - 26 September 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21hooked

sahilshivi

sahilshivi

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
i want samud

pls get kusum married to sunny and start danny kumari track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

april12MaaneetDeewangi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top