Saraswatichandra

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 57

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
It's turning out to be predictable, Slb has a vested interest in tragedy as it gives him the space to work some traditional over the top melodrama via the exaggerated overacting of his leads, and that by no means qualifies a serial or an actor as great or heroic, neither does the added effect of the music. I think the only character I like with every episode is Sunny. He strikes one as a truthful, humble, authentic person with such a warm demeanor, I feel his character is losing out amongst the more popular ones, yet for me he is great, he does not have to hog the screen and profess love in any exalted way, nor does he have to walk about with everchanging emotions running hither and tither, he quietly great in his own humble modest charming way. My like for him is without any ulterior motive related to the samud couplet. I love Sunny, I would be honoured were I Saras to have him my friend. If there was any person who might come close to essaying the divine role of Lord Krishna, it would absolutely definitely be him..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosamegreen_teaSiri22NISHADEEP-WhatSoEver--B.N.K-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 31)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this thread...

This serial was much btter when it was the usual saas-bahu saga. I really don't like this new track, which apparently is the main story. That is why I have stopped watching this serial now because I cant stand looking at SaMud like this, we really want them to be seen together, me and my friends. I hope what I have said is not considered to you as bashing...

I do not like this story and to make it a better serial it needs to be changed massively, from my point of view. No opinions forced on any1.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheesy-Chants

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J3SANGEL

I seriously not liking this show i force myself to like it but nope sorry...Jennifer is beautiful but somehow she overact!! Saras for me soo ugly sorry no offence to the fans but its my personal POV. He might have nice eyes and nice body but his walking style is so not menly and when his half smile that he thinks he look cute sorry with that lipstick on he really look like those F***T and SLB made him hawas ka buka with Kumud..LOL Danny uff less i say  better!!! Guman wearing sucha clothes like those blouse  in villageClap  The only hope that soap was Yatin jhi and Dugba they made watch so much worth now Yatin is gone the new vidya chatur is so not happening with the character...Am sorry but i think am done and its way too slow and boring more and more...fed up with the Tun " EEE jhiii Reee...Wacko
I so agree wid u this show is turning out to be rubbish now because of this turn there is nothing interesting and has completely stopped the romance. Even I am forcing myself to watch it now and am not really enjoying at all. I also wanted to see Danny/Kumari and Sunny/Kusum as well as SaMud. Just cant stand the thought of a future Saras-Kusum wedding! No!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatia-WhatSoEver-

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Hiya all! Embarrassed

We are inviting you to help us out in creating Gautam Rode's birthday celebration! Smile 

On the link below (which will be seen as an invitation by Gautam himself Wink,) simply create a personal message for Gautam Rode to wish him on his happy wala birthday next month! Big smile

So pass this message along, friends, to help us create a grand surprise for this deserving man! Thumbs Up

Enjoy! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushii_Angelveera25hunnybunchsweetnoori

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Kumud's never ending crying is starting to get to me.Ouch

What's with BD and his daughter? Total adoration and respect for total strangers and total disrespect for their own.

The way Alak talks to her pati and BD with Pramad  is just Angry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teadaenerysnowCheesy-ChantsNkapoor3

Cheesy-Chants

IF-Dazzler

Cheesy-Chants

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Kumud's never ending crying is starting to get to me.Ouch

What's with BD and his daughter? Total adoration and respect for total strangers and total disrespect for their own.

The way Alak talks to her pati and BD with Pramad  is just Angry 

totally agree wid u,even the attitude ov both families r weird.seems lyk they dun care ov their own blood.desai's r totally indiffent to kumud scenario

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teadaenerysnow

.Mohabbatein.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
My frustation is that I was chosen as Kumud but I got beaten up by the Gao walas for wearing their lungis.

Cheesy-Chants

IF-Dazzler

Cheesy-Chants

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
i want kumud to tell her parents the truth abt pramad...wat the hell yar...shez bearing all pain nd torchur alone jese k wo lawaris hoOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top