Saraswatichandra

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 56

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adiani

Watched starplus awards promo. The best jodi winner didn't have a dance together, whereas others preformed in jodis. GR danced with an old couple alone.. Not done.
Need a saras-kumud dance in the show make up

that is why we had an article that jennifer was reluctant to dance with gautam, star plus and the whole team was unhappy about it, and also it was said that for that very reason star plus might pull the plug on the show, as for how long one can maintain artificial chemistry, and it might not be good for the show in the long run..that is why lots of posts were made regarding changing jennifer as main lead..after winning best jodi award that might not happen, i guess we will have to bear with itConfused and now i also feel that this show might end sooner than anticipated!

Edited by mandygill - 26 June 2013 at 11:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8green_tea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 30)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ivy-

Goldie

-Ivy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Posting here for the first time and only because I am at the end of my tether... Can we do something about the female lead's husband? Angry I'm willing to donate him a lifetime's supply of silver duct tape. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teakiranpreetheeLazyLad14

vial

Groupbie

vial

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged

green_tea

green_tea

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

Originally posted by Adiani

Watched starplus awards promo. The best jodi winner didn't have a dance together, whereas others preformed in jodis. GR danced with an old couple alone.. Not done.
Need a saras-kumud dance in the show make up

that is why we had an article that jennifer was reluctant to dance with gautam, star plus and the whole team was unhappy about it, and also it was said that for that very reason star plus might pull the plug on the show, as for how long one can maintain artificial chemistry, and it might not be good for the show in the long run..that is why lots of posts were made regarding changing jennifer as main lead..after winning best jodi award that might not happen, i guess we will have to bear with itConfused and now i also feel that this show might end sooner than anticipated!

then why is she even in this show??? if you sign up for a romantic lead role in a romantic show then you have to be prepared to do one romantic scene at least. just that one scene in the karkhana would have been enough, after all those weeks of build-up. it was supposed to be an important turning  point in their relationship, the grand union of body and soul...yet some didn't even realise what had hapened! it was so dry and dull Sleepy i was left feeling confused and disappointed (and a little cheated). i mean fgs, you are an actress, that's your job. as quoted above, how long can one maintain artificial chemistry???

also this is a daily show which has a lot of other related events such as award shows, behind the scenes, interviews, live shows, promo tours etc etc...which requires the lead actors to participate together, and as such both should make the effort so that connection with the audience is maintained. i think that's one of the reasons the other show was so popular, because both the actors used to participate in these events together and had a comfortable off-screen relationship as well as a working one. this made it easier for them to do romantic scenes, dances, interviews, stage and award shows, promo tours and lots of other things which kept them in touch with their fans and viewers. also both of them had partners but they didn't have a problem with them interacting with each other as it's part of their job. funnily, the other actor's wife is not even an actress but she was understanding enough...therefore i don't see why this actress's husband should have a problem considering he himself is an actor in a daily show which probably has romantic scenes in it (don't watch it). anyway, i don't know who voted for them as best jodi, but right now i don't feel like they even deserve it. Disapprove

Edited by green_tea - 28 June 2013 at 2:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

apsmanilaArshiforever8-Ivy-Julie0001mandygillSiri22Shelly1026

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Jennifer din performed in SPA cz she was nt well dat time...nd everybody knws day she was nt well during Sejal shadi dats wen the all the preparation of spa was going on...

hotdogg

hotdogg

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I used to be fan of the show...maybe still am...but to a less extent now...

the main saving grace till now...despite all the inconsistencies was the leads chemistry...which is now going kaput!

reposting my post from arshi's CB thread...

The earlier sizzle and chemistry is fading..

Post PMS, both look constrained, clinical and cautious...Gautam more so... I can almost hear Gautam think...ok now I have to hold her...move my right hand here..place it there...done...now move my left hand there...done...now start speaking my lines...

And Jennifer thinking...ok lets get this over with mister...put your right hand just there..hold...dont move it further any inch...or else...now put your left hand there...hold...now I am going to come closer...hold still and dont move...speak...

A couple who love each other, whose decks have been cleared for marriage and who were  attracted to each other from the very beginning (Mr. Ehsaas / Eyes / Photo) would be looking forward to being physically and mentally close..

Where is the intimacy depicted for such a couple, intimacy which always largely first develops through physical closeness, later followed by meeting of minds and then a deep bond of love?

Even if the sequence was to be reversed i.e. mental meeting first, without the physical there is no way intimacy will ever develop in a couple..

Of all the people, SLB knows it very well...but still...

The earlier gestures of spontaneously grabbing her hand, moving her hair away from her face, caresses, the quality of their first hug...which were so simple but yet so magical and powerful ...gone forever...

You may not want to show deeper levels of intimacy, but you could still depict some of the earlier ones...kuch nahin to at least show them once holding hands yaar!

Post PMS its only mental union all the way all the time...all the silent communication through phone / skype chats is all good concept...but all the time?.. These two have barely touched after PMS...as if it was some bad memory...

Its now like
1) Ram - Sita... all prim and proper...largely mental union with no hint of a physical union

and not like
2) Krishna - Radha...earthy, fun & frolic, love & hate...with equal balance between mental & physical union

These two started out as #2 but are now a sanitized & extreme U rated #1

Can't figure out if its due to CV cues or due to the controversies around contracts / intimacy clauses etc.

Either way,. thats another hole in this ship...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8green_teapari87-Ivy-kiranpreetheeLazyLad14mandygillSiri22

-Ivy-

Goldie

-Ivy-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotdogg

Post PMS, both look constrained, clinical and cautious...Gautam more so... I can almost hear Gautam think...ok now I have to hold her...move my right hand here..place it there...done...now move my left hand there...done...now start speaking my lines...

And Jennifer thinking...ok lets get this over with mister...put your right hand just there..hold...dont move it further any inch...or else...now put your left hand there...hold...now I am going to come closer...hold still and dont move...speak...

That is hilarious. ROFL. Then I realise that it does not bode well for the show at all. Ouch! Double-edged sword. 

Also post the utter dissapointment of not seeing the best jodi 2013 performing at the SPA, some other things have been bothering me too. I might just pen them down on that thread... Knowing full well that I invite brickbats upon my head. But when has that ever deterred me... =)

Edited by IdiotViewer - 29 June 2013 at 9:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogggreen_teakiranpreethee

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
hotdogg, i am a fan of ur comments, they always make so much sense..well balanced and well said..i agree that the chemistry is fading and i do not see it going anywhere other than downhill..just like u i still love the show and Gautam, i still hope that everything will settle down with time, but every time i think of compromising with the show something happens that triggers the silent frustration in me regarding its lead..i will keep watching until i can tolerate it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8green_teahotdoggkiranpreethee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top