Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -iLoveSobti-

I feel like breaking my tv screen whenever Guman and her sister are shown in the TV!😑

Hayeee! Gumaan is so πŸ˜†
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Siri22

@green_tea- Thanks😊

@kainat - I'm requesting you again let my posts be.

Ok chill;)
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

</div><div>Ikr!πŸ₯±

I don't want SC to end "very early"as I read in an article yesterday but the current track is highlighting the fact that it is gonna end real soon :(
green_tea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kainat-

I don't want SC to end "very early"as I read in an article yesterday but the current track is highlighting the fact that it is gonna end real soon :(

where did you read that it's ending soon??

EDIT: just read the article...doesn't sound good! both SP & SLB have huge egos, so it may have a bad impact on SC if they can't reach a compromise.Edited by green_tea - 11 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Skepblun

Earlier I'd said that Saras falling for Kumud and their physical romance (even if soft romance) was happening too soon for a man like Saras who was conservative, hardened, was into spirituality and was seriously studying about and going to take up celibacy. For a guy who'd refused Kumud without seeing her simply because he used to feel marriage was not his path, and for a guy who knows what a conservative village he's in - how come he got so close to Kumud today and caressed her waist, holding her so close to him?

Agreed it was hot and sensuous. But it was too much! Didn't he know he was already being looked down upon by the villagers? Didn't he know he was still in premises of Ilaben's house, even if outside it? How come he lost control and went all heat n passion eh? Didn't he know what trouble he himself would get in and how much ignominy Kumud would have to face if anyone had seen them together like this? They're still unmarried and the place is damn conservative!

Kumud - I am glad she ran away from him! And kept running without looking back till she reached home. Otherwise I always used to think why she mingles with Saras so freely even at odd hours despite coming from such a conservative background?

Since last two days she's pinned her hair properly, that's such a relief! I hope it remains like this.

Saras - Fine that he regretted later. But didn't his action show he proved he'd had a pardesi upbringing? I don't expect such a conservative man to go so physical, hold the woman so close and (it seemed like he'd have kissed her had she not run away)! Yes it happens in love. But it's all too sudden for the character that Saras was supposed to be.

Rest - They have not yet settled Yash and gau hatya matter and Gumam's trash has already started? BS! Also, does she have nothing else to do except dress up like a supermodel, sit in her swanky room, flirt with husband or plot against the step son or his potential match? It's all hackneyed. No different from Ekta mai's serials!

Saras has been a loner since his mom's death... the people around him are selfish & crap . He is into God .  However, Kumud's entry in his life has brought  a change in him , he got attracted to her voice on video talk, to her  & got restless after she challenged him. The friendly  atmosphere of VC' house provided him the nourishment he lacked  barring a few characters. Kumud & him , both are attracted to each other despite whatever  happened . Kumud didn't want to show him her face & he was  desperate to see her. His stay got extended for some reason or the other & brought them closer . They got friendlier during the pot making & selling . kumud prayed pranks on him & the realisation how kumud had a key role in selling the pots got him closer to her .. & the scene where he caressed was sudden & surprising but than he is human & a guy who has developed feelings, it has nothing to do about his brought up.. he has imbibed good culture & values from his mom
I just happened to read this thread & couldn't stop myself from writing this
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Guman is so sexxyyy when she dances!🀒
Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 11 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Guman is so sexxyyy when she dances!

Exactly my point πŸ˜†
green_tea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guman is so sexxyyy when she dances!🀒

</div>

<div>

psychotically sexy!Edited by green_tea - 11 years ago
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The only thing i like guman his her wadrobe. I like her saress.

But her acting .She cant act to save her life.She can't give evil smirk properly.Her voice don't have the dham to shout loudly.Pathetic actor.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Want this track to end soon πŸ₯±