Saraswatichandra

Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 57

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tashu_US

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! (Page 16)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@NKapoor3

Maybe I have failed in explaining my POV clearly or perhaps you don't want to understand what I am trying to say and just respond seeing one or two lines.

I know Saras is not a sanyasi. But he was not like other typical heterosexual men of his age either and was at least tending towards that spartan path of a sanyasi. That was his goal and the path he had intended to take as shown in the show initially. I said it is normal for him to give in and get attracted (our basic desires aren't in our control and we don't realise when they take over us).

I said it was fine to show him curious or getting attracted but the increase in attraction or getting closer should've been accompanied by some inner conflict, hesitation, confusion and self introspection given his earlier intended goal. That was not there and this romance and lovey dovey gaze seemed abrupt to me.

If he could get into such a bawaal (with Kumud) due to his celibacy plans (marriage refusal) and forever had conflicts with his dad over this, it shows how strongly he was inclined towards this and what a strong belief system he had devised for himelf. This thing did play a dominant role in his personality and lifestyle. So how come this doesn't interfere now - in a sense that it at least causes an inner conflict in Saras (doesn't mean it should stop him from coming close).

I hope I've made myself clear over this.

Anyway, I saw your post in another thread wherein you said that you want more intense SaMud romance, so I see where your responses to my POV are coming from and I think we'd probably not be able to agree over this issue.

I wrote my POV in context of the story as a whole not just SaMud.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22LazyLad14ilovepyaarFreshDaisyriyya6

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tashu_US

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I agree that all the things he was attempting were probably a way to avoid emotional connections. But I didn't object to rapid attraction due to any morality issues! I just said that if the belief system was so strongly etched and interfered in every aspect of his life, then the attraction process should have been a bit slower due to that thing sort of creating a mental hurdle for him. That is all.

Kumud is not exactly like him. She is like him in several ways. But not *exactly* like him. She hadn't set so many mental barriers on herself the way Saras had. She is more "normal" and into the world, she had dreams of her sapno ka rajkumar also, unlike Saras who was forever escaping from the world and building a shell around him.

I expected Saras to get to romance part a bit later and slowly. I find it abrupt that his shell and all so called self restraint he'd been imposing on himself is melting/cracking/breaking down/giving away so soon.

Okay, let it break down even. But why not make his change of heart more understandable by at least showing some hesitation or "Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai" type introspection? I don't find his transition smooth. It's too abrupt for me. That's all.

It was not about morality. Just that nobody changes so rapidly or even if one changes, it's a gradual process and it doesn't come across outwardly so soon.

Anyway, thanks for discussing in a healthy manner. I agree, on some points, we have to agree to disagree.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teaSiri22ilovepyaarFreshDaisy

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Sanaya.Barun

IF-Dazzler

Sanaya.Barun

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
I tried watching this show many times because i liked gautam before this show n jenefer in DMG..
But they both cant grab my interest.. The couple look good but they dont have that Sparks and Magic that Sanaya and Barun had together.
Its not comparison its just that i dont feel the sparks that were when barun touched sanaya in this couple. 
I felt the sparks in first Arnav Khushi meeting..
The magic is missing!

Sorry if you dont like it but its just my point of view. 

Edited by Sanaya.Barun - 29 March 2013 at 6:12am

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
please dont compare arshi to samud evreyone loves samud and they are fast becoming populer plz arshi in the past and its not like they the only jodi in the world samud chemistry is rocking im kinda bored with arshi now

Edited by khanrocks - 29 March 2013 at 6:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11Mauzmagreen_teaBaraniK..swagger..Nkapoor3Sanju_

BaraniK

Goldie

BaraniK

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
The Don't Have Spark .They Have Fire In Their Chemistry .I Find Their Chemistry Magical.

Pls Stop Comparing Arshi With Samud. Arshi Is Not The One N Only Best Jodi In Entire Television .They R Past.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teaInfofanNkapoor3Sanju_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top