Frustration Thread: Unhappy with Storyline/Characters? Discuss HERE! - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
Regrettably Kusum love life has been given focus only now when Sunny is God knows where leaving Danny as next in bait, who might I add is better suited to Kumari as both give the impression of being the youngest. I reckon had sunny still been in this doomed show there would have been space for exploring a romantic relationship. But he's vanished and it beats me to this day as to how the cvs neglected that potential storyline.
plz man! I rather see Kalika dying than Pramad. I know i am being partial, but she is gona ruin every relation in Desai parivar. it's just not done! At least pramad is what he is.. in front of everyone..but she is just going to ruin it..
P.S NO I don;t want Kusum in a negative role! I have seen Komolika marrying Anu's brother and then ruining the family. Kusum shouldn't play with Danny's heart! Absolutely NO!
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 10 years ago
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

plz man! I rather see Kalika dying than Pramad. I know i am being partial, but she is gona ruin every relation in Desai parivar. it's just not done! At least pramad is what he is.. in front of everyone..but she is just going to ruin it..
P.S NO I don;t want Kusum in a negative role! I have seen Komolika marrying Anu's brother and then ruining the family. Kusum shouldn't play with Danny's heart! Absolutely NO!

Who are Komolika and Anu?
Originally posted by Infofan

Who are Komolika and Anu?

They are from an Ekta kapoor 'K' serial called Kasautii Zindagi kay. 

I used to watch it but lost track after the lead's 3rd marriage. Wait... was it 4th?

You wouldn't want to go there.😆
The Kusum-Saras plot-line is so cliched and old. Pllleeeaasse, script writers, stop this story line. This one is so old. How Kusum can go from Mira to lost-in-love in seconds is beyond belief!!
We will be so disappointed if Kumud gives up Saras - again!!! for the twelfth time - to sacrifice her love for Kusum, when Saras does not even love Kusum. PLEASE NO!

You showed that Danny is falling in love with Kumari. That was so sweet. Please DON'T make a love affair between Danny and Kusum!!!

Other unbelievable elements in a story that used to be great:
1. The car crash is unbelievable. Wait! Was Pramad drunk - drink driving is so outlawed in many countries - or is he a true murderer?
2. Why does Pramad engage in so many attempted murders and arson without any outcome to Pramad - this defies belief in democratic India.
3. The wedding between Kumud's cousin and Kalika after he falls in love with this experienced woman at first sight. That too only seconds after Kalika leaves Pramad's house! Omg! The writers are treating the viewers like we are stupid.

Saraswatichandra was a good serial until it started to go crazy, in the name of:
i) continuing a story that should have ended with the marriage of Kumud and Saras after her divorce.
ii) trying to get higher TRP ratings - they are dropping, have you noticed???
iii) following an old formula.

😡😕😲

Anshul Trivedi is the best thing about this show that was great and should be great again.

We all love you in our family, Anshul. We hope you get a lot of Bollywood success from Ram Lila.

Edited by Aniq96 - 10 years ago
Just bring Sunny back and everthing will be fine. wasn't it Saras who likened him to Lord Krishna?
So many things that are going wrong with this show. I don't even know where to start, but the story is all over the place, and it defies logic and reason. I can suspend reality, but only up to a certain point.

The moments and stories between Kumud and Saras move way too fast. One minute starry eyed over each other, then someone pulls back five minutes later. No no no, we can't be in love, we can't be together. Then the next episode, they are together, in love, and going to move forward. When you think Kumud and Saras have it worked out again... no no no, we can't be with each other, and it falls apart every single time. I'm tired of it.

The proverbial carrot has been dangled in front of our noses for way too long and I'm losing interest. Put Saras and Kumud together, and let them stay together, or just move on and be done with it. We've suffered long enough through every one of these tracks. And if you can't let them be together, then do something with these characters, where they can live out a track that lasts longer than five minutes. The rapid back and forth changes, makes my head spin.

Having Yash marry Kalika was ridiculous. Kalika being in the Desai house is stupid and a waste of time. I can't even stand watching her. Every story is predictable now. She's going to create a scene, some drama, oh here comes more trouble. Come on. This is what has happened to Saathiya. That show has been utterly ruined by this same method of story building. Please let Yash find out how horrible Kalika is, get them divorced, throw her out of the house and move on.

Danny now loves Kusum, but Kusum loves Saras. No, please. This love triangle is character assassination, because Kusum would not have allowed herself to get entangled in such a fantasy over Saras. Come on! Kusum is well aware that Saras and Kumud have been in love from day one. Her love for him makes no sense at all, and there never was a realistic build up to it anyway.

There is more chemistry between Danny and Kumari, but they are ruining this. They are so much more playful, youthful, and interesting together. Danny doesn't fit with Kusum, at all.

The writers really need to straighten this mess out. It's awful to see so many characters at once falling apart, and please, get Kalika out of the entire story line. She's done, over.

Who is Sunny?
Get rid of Kalika.  Too much of the same old - same old with her.

Give us a resolution with Kumud-Saras, Kumari-Danny, Kusum-Cardiologist. Get on with the story, for goodness sake!

May Anshul live forever!
Edited by Aniq96 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Aniq96

Who is Sunny?
Get rid of Kalika.  Too much of the same old - same old with her.

Give us a resolution with Kumud-Saras, Kumari-Danny, Kusum-Cardiologist. Get on with the story, for goodness sake!

May Anshul live forever!
If you had been watching Saraswatichandra from long back you wouldn't be asking who is sunny
I didn't watch Saraswatichandra from the start.